(Trent Boyett) By My Side

A/n: Man, writing this request was sure interesting. I typed it pretty quick but wow, I'm not sure. But, hey, here ya go jazzyb77! I hope you like this oneshot (this is the right Trent right? He's like the only one but I can never be too sure!)

And, please don't mind Cartman in this oneshot... He was just extremely... extreme in this. But then again, he did cook a kid's parents into chili before. So, heads up for that. Once this idea had come, I couldn't stop typing and this had come out. And I couldn't quite figure out a good ending to this. Just let your imaginations run wild, alright? Haha Sorry in advance.

Also, Merry (past) Christmas everyone! And happy holidays to those who don't celebrate Christmas :) Please enjoy.

Trent x shy!reader (or, somewhat shy? idk)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I watched near the back of the classroom, my favorite book in my hand, at my four classmates at the front supposedly freaking out. “What? No! He can’t be coming back,” Eric Cartman sputtered out with a paled face.

            Him, Kyle, Stan, and Kenny were going out of their minds at the idea of Trent Boyett returning back to school and possibly getting his official revenge on the four. I couldn’t blame them for panicking. It was about time for Trent to get out of Juvenile Hall. He had to wait five years for this blessed freedom.

            But, I knew for a fact that he is doing far better than when he was a fourth grader.

            “We’re going to die. We barely started our freshman year of high school and we’re going to die,” Kyle muttered, shaking his head.

            “We haven’t even had prom! Or our first homecoming game,” Stan uttered, his hand running through his messy, black hair. “I was going to be on the first string on the team, guys! I’m going to never see the light of day again.”

            Kenny sat their emotionless as he listened to his three friends whine about their short-lived lives. What a laugh.

            I let out a sigh and turned my attention back to my book as they continued their wails of despair. Not a moment too soon, their talking had seized. I held in my breath as I kept my head down into my book. Suddenly, my book was slammed down to the side with a loud thud. I glimpsed up to see the fatass himself towering over me. “God, what a nerd!” he taunted me. He picked up my book and waved it around out of my reach. All I could do was watch him tease me. “C’mon, (F/n). Do something courageous once in your pathetic life. Shout at me, cuss me out.”

            “Cartman, leave her alone!” Kyle yelled from his seat. As the redhead had god intentions, he never once tried to help me.

            “Shut up, Jew. The bitch gotta fight her own battles,” Cartman scoffed over his shoulder. “Besides, this makes me feel better.”
            I clamped my fists together. I so desperately want to do something to get back at him but, what can I possibly do? Cartman was obviously bigger than me and hopelessly stronger than me. I probably won’t be able to make a dent on him with all his damn blubber.

            I hung my head. “P-please, c-can I have my b-book back?” I stammered out.

            “What?” Cartman replied, leaning close to me. He cupped his hand over his ear. “I couldn’t quite hear you. Speak up!”

            “C-Can I have my book b-back?” I asked him again in a louder voice, but not much difference.

            “WHAT? I CAN’T QUITE HEAR YOU!” He boomed at me, my precious book still in his clutches. What I didn’t notice at this point was how deathly quiet the classroom had been as Cartman bullied me. I blinked in realization. I glimpsed around the room and saw everyone’s wide eyes focused on one thing, and that thing was standing behind Eric Cartman with a dangerous aura. My own (e/c) eyes widened when I spotted who it was. “What now? Cat got your tongue, as usual?” Cartman snickered.