(Tweek Tweak) We Gotta Beat the Rush

A/n: Man, it's been a while since I updated this! Anyway, have a Tweek oneshot :) This oneshot was just something I wanted to type up myself since I felt like I needed another Tweek one. I promised a Firkle oneshot and I will get to that next, promise!

If you haven't already, please check out my South Park story, Bittersweet! (sorry for the self-advertisement, I'm weak). Four chapters are up now! :)

Anyway, enjoy! It's basically Tweek x Baker!Reader but it doesn't go too much into baking, it's implied. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And there you have it folks, please come by Tweek Bros Coffee to nab yourself some sweet treats made by South Park High's (F/n) (L/n)!" The school's news reporter, Malia, said into her microphone, flashing a sweet smile at the video camera in front of her, me, and Tweek. "I am Malia Lovett and we'll see you next time on the South Park High Report!" With that said, Butters had turned off the camera and gave us the ok that the video had ended. The brunette girl turned towards me and Tweek with a happy expression. "Thank you so much for letting us interview you!"

"Of course, Malia. What are friends for?" I told her, returning the smile. "Plus, it's great advertisement!" I turned toward my freckled co-worker and saw that he still looked pale in the face. "You did great, Tweekers! The videos over now, you can breathe."

The blonde actually did exhale deeply, letting go of all the pent up nerves. "J-Jesus Christ, th-that was too much pressure!" He squeaked out.

"It wouldn't be right to just interview (F/n), Tweek!" Malia told him. "This is basically your shop, after all." She glanced over at the other blonde, who had put their equipment into their bags. "You ready to go, Butters?"

The boy in the bright blue sweater shot Malia a toothy smile. "Yup!" He quipped in that usual, peppy tone. With that, our two classmates left Tweek Bros with all their belongings.

"Well, we should start closing up, ey?" I told Tweek once checking the time on my phone. The twitchy blonde nodded his head and together, we began to put things away and warn the last customers that closing time was nearing.

After thirty more minutes, we have successfully closed the cafe. "Any word from your parents, Tweek?" I asked as he locked the front door. I shivered as it was colder than usual.

You see, Mr. and Mrs. Tweak were gone for some Coffee Conference and will not be back until Monday, which is in about two days. Without their assistance, things at Tweek Bros had become a little hectic but it wasn't anything Tweek and I can't handle... But it'd be better if they were here with us. "ACK. No, I haven't. B-But they're probably in Denver by now," Tweek answered. "... Are you cold?"

I glanced up at the dark skies. "Yeah, I am. Honestly, you'd think I'd be used to the cold and snow since we've lived in South Park all our lives." Tweek wrapped an arm around my shoulders and held a protective grip on me. I could feel his body heat radiating through our thick clothing. This made me blush furiously, which actually helps my case.

"Let's g-go."

I wish I could tell Tweek how I felt. I really do. It's been so long since I first started liking him. Fourth grade. From fourth grade, I've had a swelling crush on my freckled friend.

I've been told by Malia that I could probably get any guy I want in school if I tried. She said that basically every boy wanted a chance with me. I've had some instances that boys have tried asking me out. Not once have I accepted anyone. I was in too deep for Tweek.

That adorable blonde might think that his imperfections is what makes him seem unattractive but it's quite the opposite for me. In everything he does, I find so attractive. Call me weird or whatever but I'm in love with Tweek and there's no denying it.