(Michael the Curly Goth) Then Everything Turned Out Ok

A/n: Here it is! A Michael oneshot that was really fun to write. I've realized that it is somewhat similar to my Kyle oneshot but then I thought... Meh. Whatevs. Here ya go!

I'm tired. Just finished a concert. Twas fun. But... Mmm yeah.

Heads up that this might need a little editing and be a bit not on character? Sure, I love the goths but I may not have portrayed them correctly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(F/n) (l/n) gazed across the other side of the football field, to the far end of the bleachers at the small, dark group lazing around. Trust her when she says that she's not hating on them. It's just the fact that one boy in particular changed on her. Michael.

The curly haired goth and (F/n) had history together. They've known each other since birth because their parents were friends. They had lived in the town next over to South Park. He moved away during second grade. She hasn't made any contact with him until her family made the move to South Park a couple months ago. Their parents still talk but Michael and the (h/c) haired girl made no effort to converse.

She doesn't know. Maybe she was just shocked when she first saw him. She guessed she missed the moment when kids finally figure out who they were. Michael's a goth kid and she's... (F/n).

No, she doesn't hate him for changing or not making a move on talking to her. She understood that. They were now too different and they drifted apart. She gets it.

"Hey, (F/n)!" A group of gal friends greeted her. "Are you watching the football players?" Red asked her with a suggestive eyebrow wiggle. (F/n) joined in the girly giggling with the others. She found it amusing whenever they suggest something like that... Like, she's not looking to date really.

"No, I'm not. I usually just like chilling by myself. So what's up, girls?" She asked them.

"I'm having a party at my place tonight and of course I have to invite you!" Bebe told her, with an excited glint in her honey colored eyes. "You haaaaave to come."

"You're having a party with school the next day?" (F/n) questioned her, not really into the whole idea.

"Yeah, my parents won't be the home the rest of the week. I'd rather have the party as soon as possible before they come back," Bebe explained with a flip of her golden, curly locks over your shoulder.

(F/n) let out a soft sigh and contemplated on what she should do. She didn't have any homework, which was a miracle. She could totally go. Her parents are still in that mode where they want her to actually go out and have fun... "Hey, I don't know yet. But I do, I'll just swing by," she replied, shrugging.

"Oh! Fantastic," Bebe cheered.

Wendy's eyes were wandering onto the field. (F/n) smirked as she quipped teasingly, "Looking for your boo, Class President?"

The dark haired girl turned her attention onto her with a light blush. Instead of looking sheepish, she had a confident grin herself. "No, I just heard that someone on the football team is totally crushing on you. I'm trying to scope out where he is." This earned a squeal from the rest of the gals.

They watched as the boys had their water break, all of them taking off their helmets to reveal who they were. (F/n) could see Stan flash a smile their direction and wave over at Wendy. Then, one boy in particular looked over at them too, but (f/n) was sure he was making eye contact with her.

Felix. After Stan, he was also one of South Park's most valuable players. He was very desirable for his dashing good looks and the fact that he hasn't dated anyone in South Park High added on to his charm points.