Chapter 1: The Call to War

AUTHOR NOTES: I've been a big fan of the Captain America universe for awhile, so this was bound to happen. It's been something in the works for quite awhile, but I'm finally getting it off the presses. I love exploring stories about superheroes having siblings so...if you aren't into that kind of story, this isn't for you.

Read more for details about the story so you know what you're getting yourself into. This story is also on A03. 

STORY DETAILS:

Disclaimer: Captain America, MCU and all its characters don't belong to me. This story is strictly for fun, tears and feels. ALL THE FEELS.

Spoilers/Warnings: This story will incorporate things from both the Marvel Comics and MCU while following the MCU storylines. Some original content will be mixed in between as well for character exploration and development. What to expect from this story: family drama, siblings - twin, overcoming grief in healthy and unhealthy ways, Bucky in a romantic relationship - Bucky & Steve being protective - many ups and downs ESPECIALLY downs (just be prepared for tons of heartache), Some fluff & happy moments in between, Eventual Happy ending for everyone cause I'm a sucker for happy endings, and some mild sexual things.

Pairings: Steve Rogers/Original Sister Character (sibling relationship only), Bucky Barnes/Original Female Character (romantic & main)

Triggers/Warnings: Depression, Grief, Alcohol use, Alcohol abuse, typical brainwashing stuff to be expected with Bucky, Murder, Trauma, Family Feels, and Suicide Mentions.

Universes this story will be following:

1. Captain America: The First Avenger

2. Agent Carter

3. The Avengers

4. Captain America: The Winter Soldier

5. Captain America: Civil War

6. Black Panther

7. Avengers: Infinity War

8. Avengers: Endgame

9. The Falcon and The Winter Soldier

_________________________________________________

Everlasting Love from Brooklyn

Chapter 1: The Call to War

BROOKLYN, 1943

It was another day at the soldier recruitment center for Victoria Sarah Rogers as she helped enlist and evaluate many soldiers for the war. Her thoughts started drifting off to her older brother who she knew was more than likely still trying to enlist despite his weak health. She almost expected to see him in line with the others, giving her a look to help him beat the system and get him in, but he hadn't shown up yet.

"Hey Doll." She heard a familiar voice say, causing her heart to flutter, meeting his eyes. It was James Buchanan Barnes, her and her brother's childhood friend. He still looked handsome as ever, especially in his uniform.

"Bucky." Vicky responded with surprise. "What are you doing here?" He had already been accepted into the army, spending a winter to train at camp and gaining the rank of Sergeant. There was no way he was here to enlist again.

"I came to see my favorite girl." He smiled, causing her heart to flutter more. "I thought Steve would be with you." They both knew Steve was trying to get into the army. Nothing got past them. "I have news for the both of you."