19

Reagan woke in bed and groaned. She looked up as Nikki walked in. "Get up."

"No."

Nikki walked over to the bed. She pulled the duvet off of her. "You're going to school. I have to find your sister."

Reagan rolled her eyes. She climbed out of bed. "Everyone is preoccupied with that slag. No one ever cares about me," she spat.

"Stop it now. You're both as bad as each other. She made a mistake and I think she's paying for it now. So if she ever comes back, I'm sticking around this time. For you both."

Reagan scoffed and walked off. She wasn't in the mood.

***
Reagan went to school. Tom walked over to her. "Are you okay?" He asked as he looked into her eyes.

"No. And this is your fault. You're a man whore. You slept with my sister and now she's god knows where. If anything has happened to her, I will never ever forgive you," she said.

Tom rolled his eyes. He took hold of her hand and pulled her inside. He glared at her. "You need to stop this. You were the one who drove your sister away. So all of this is your fault."

"Don't you dare blame me. You're the one who shagged her!"

"It was a mistake!"

Reagan rolled her eyes and walked off. She wasn't going to let Tom get away with what had happened.

***
Nikki was sitting in the staffroom. She looked up as Simon walked in and smiled. "Hey Simon."

"Hey. How's it going?" Simon asked as he sat down with Nikki.

Nikki sighed. "Reagan is close to going off the rails. Lacey is missing and I don't have a clue where she is. Tom Clarkson has ruined my girls."

Simon smiled slightly. "Maybe Lacey is back in London? I know she mentioned it before that she wanted to go back."

"Too obvious. I already checked there."

***
Reagan was sitting in the cooler. She looked up as Rhiannon walked in. She smirked. "Shady how your own sister shagged Clarkson. Bet you're hating her aren't you? I would too."

Reagan scoffed. "Keep your chubby mouth shut. You have no friends. Dynasty is only nice to you as she knows you'll snitch her up for being a bitch to you. Which you would deserve."

"Least I'm no slag."

"No. Because no one would want you. That's why. You're a pathetic little virgin. And I hope to god someone knocks you off your pedestal you think you're on," Reagan said.

Rhiannon laughed and walked off. Reagan wasn't letting it drop. She stood up and went after Rhiannon. She shoved her and punched her.

Tom ran over and dragged her off of Rhiannon. He took her into an empty classroom. "I know you're mad. But lash out at me. Not an innocent person."

Reagan rolled her eyes. She looked at him. "Believe it or not, she was winding me up," she spat.

Tom sighed. "I'll sort it. But please. I miss you so much."

"Tough."

***
Nikki got back home to see Reagan sitting on the sofa. She was drunk clearly. Nikki glared. "Why do you have to be a nuisance? Honestly."

"M-Mummy."

Nikki frowned. Reagan hadn't called her mummy since she was little. She looked at her. "What's wrong?" She asked.

Reagan wiped away her tears. "I-I... I need help. I don't know who I am," she sobbed.

Nikki pulled her daughter into her arms and held her close. She knew that Reagan needed help. But she didn't know how badly she was going to go off the rails.