7

Reagan sat in her bedroom as Lacey walked in and smiled to her sister as she sat on the bed next to Reagan who sat looking at her stomach. She didn't know why but she felt sick at the thought that she was pregnant and knew she didn't want the baby. Tom wasn't speaking to her over the fact that she wanted an abortion and it was driving her crazy "are you okay?" Lacey asked as Reagan looked to her and smiled with tears in her eyes "I made an appointment" Reagan said as Lacey looked to her and smiled "for an scan ?" She asked as Reagan smiled slightly as Lacey looked to her and smiled "so, your going through with it?" Lacey asked as Reagan looked to her and smiled "I can't do it, I can't be a mum, o don't know how to be a mum. Our mum was never away. She sent you to live with gran and me to boarding school until a few months ago" Reagan said.

Lacey took a hold of her hand and smiled "it's okay, I know how it feels but it's the right thing for you" Lacey said as Reagan looked to her and smiled "I can't do it alone, and he hates me for doing this, will you come with me?" Reagan asked as Lacey looked to her and smiled "of course I will, don't worry" Lacey said as she wrapped an arm around her and hugged Reagan and smiled.

***

Later that morning, Reagan sat in the clinic with Lacey and sighed as she looked to her phone. She sent tom a text, she wanted him to be there to support her but it seems as if he didn't care. It seems as if he hated her. "Reagan Boston?" Reagan heats her name be called. She looked to Lacey and smiled as Lacey hugged her "I'll be here, don't worry" Lacey said as Reagan walked into the room and took a seat. She sat as the nurse talked her through the procedure before she looked to pill and sighed for a moment before she took her pill and sighed. She felt like a monster, a killer. Reagan walked out of the clinic as Lacey hugged her and smiled "it's okay" Lacey said "Reagan?" She heard tom say as she turned to face him and smiled "is it done?" He asked as she nodded "I know you wanted this but i couldn't" she said as he hugged her and smiled "no, I care to support you, I'm sorry" tom said.

Reagan got to school later that morning with Lacey. They walked into the school as Nikki walked over to them. She was mad and annoyed over the fact that they had cut school "where the hell have you two been?" She asked as Reagan looked to her and glared "leave me alone" she said as she went to walk off as Nikki grabbed her arm forcing her to look to her "if you want to know, I was having an abortion now leave me the hell alone" Reagan spat at Nikki as she pulled away from her and walked off.

***

Later that day, Reagan sat in an empty classroom as Tom walked in and looked to her and smiled "how are you feeling?" He asked "tired and in a bit of pain" she said as he sat on the desk next to her and placed a hand next to her and smiled "do you hate me?" She asked as he looked to her and smiled "no, it was the right decision and we couldn't have a baby not when I'm your teacher, but it doesn't stop how I feel about you" he said as she looked to him and smiled "and how do you feel?" She asked as he looked to her and smiled "I love you" he said as she looked to him and smiled "I love you too"