34

Reagan didn't know what was going on with her and Tom. She knew that she wanted him to go to Scotland. But he hadn't decided if he was going or not.

Reagan needed to somehow make it all work. She had been trying to make it okay with Lacey. But the hurt was still there. She knew how she was worried that it wasn't going to be okay.

Too much had happened. And Lacey had slept with the man she loved while she was in hospital. She felt like it wouldn't ever go back to how it used to be.

Reagan had to somehow talk to Tom. To see if he was going. But she didn't know if their relationship was going to be okay.

It was so confusing for Reagan at the moment. And she just felt so alone. Especially as she knew that she didn't know who she had.

All she knew was that her life was a complicated mess. And she just had no idea how to even deal with it all. Feeling that it was too much.

Morning came and she walked into the kitchen. Lacey was there with a bowl of cereal. "Are you not eating?" She asked.

Lacey shook her head. "No. I'm not hungry. But I don't wanna waste it," she said. She sighed. "Are you okay?"

Reagan nodded and smiled. "I'm okay. I'm worried about you though. What's going on?"

"Nothing. Just feeling sick. Don't worry about me. You need to worry about yourself. Do you know if Tom is going to Scotland? I'm not asking for anything other than wanting you to be happy," Lacey said.

Reagan smiled. "I don't know. We haven't talked about it. I want him to. But I don't know if he's going to. He has Josh to think about," she told her.

Lacey smiled and nodded. "I think you'll be okay. You'll make it work. You're both good together. You shouldn't let the fact I slept with him like a slag get in the way of that."

***
Reagan went into school. She saw Tom and sighed. He walked inside with Josh. Barely acknowledging her. She didn't know what had happened.

She felt as though things were too much for her at the moment. All she knew was that she wanted him back. And for things to go back to how they used to be.

Nikki walked over to her. "I heard you talking with Lacey this morning. Are you two going to be okay?" She asked.

"I don't know. I want us to be. But too much happened. So I don't know if we will go back to how we used to be," Reagan told her.

Nikki nodded and smiled. "Just as long as you're both trying. I want my girls to be happy when you go to Scotland," she said.

"I know mum."

***
Reagan walked into toms classroom. She looked to him and sighed. "Can we talk?" She asked.

Tom nodded and smiled. "Course. Is everything okay?"

"I want you. I want you to come to Scotland. Because maybe in a different place, we can be happy again. We can try and make it work," Reagan told him.

Tom looked to her and frowned. But would he be able to uproot his whole life?