9

Reagan groaned to herself as she woke up in her room in the school house. Reagan and Lacey had moved into the school house and had moved up to Scotland even though niki had gone without them. Reagan couldn't help but feel annoyed over the fact that niki didn't want to go and had pawned them off into maggies care. Reagan smirked to herself as she rolled over in bed and saw tom who was lying next to her. She remembered how they had hooked up the night before. Reagan rolled over and started to tease him and he forbade as he started to wake up. He started to get hard and smirked as he saw Reagan "your a little minx" he said as she looked to him and smiled "and don't you know it" she said as he rolled over so that he was on top of her and leant in and kissed her. He ran his hands up her thighs and cause her to moan as he pulled her close and pushed into her as he started to move in and out of her.

After sneaking tom out and get ready for their first day back at school, Reagan walked into the dining room and looked to see Rhiannon. Reagan and Rhiannon Jared each other over the fact that Rhiannon had tried to bully Lacey and that Reagan thought she was a cow. Rhiannon walked Reagan on purpose as Reagan looked to her and glared "watch where your going" Reagan spat as Rhiannon looked to her "you watch it baby killer" she said as Reagan pushed her as they started to fight, Maggie walked into the room and grabbed Reagan away from Rhiannon "you two, enough or you'll both be on that couch back to Rochdale and I mean it" she said as Reagan sighed to herself as she noticed Lacey who stood in the corner of the room and smirking at her.

***

Reagan got to school later that morning and smirked to herself as she saw tom. She walked over to him and smirked "mr Clarkson" "Reagan, how are you" He asked as she smirked "all the better now I see you" she said as she brushed her hair out of her face and smirked "oh yeah?" "Yeah although I do wish you were still in my bed" she teased as he looked to her and smirked as he wrapped an arm around her waist "well it might not be a bed" he said as he pulled her into the classroom and leant in and kissed her passionately as she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him back as he lifted her up onto a desk and stood between her legs as they made out.

***

Later that day, Reagan smiled as she walked into the canteen and saw Lacey and looked to her and smiled "and where have you been?" Lacey asked as Reagan started to eat her pasta and smirked to her sister "no where" Reagan said as Lacey rolled her eyes and looked to her "sure, it has nothing to do with a certain English teacher does it? Be careful you know what happened last time" Lacey said as Reagan looked to her and smiled "I know but it's different now, it's more then the casual hook up. I like him a lot" Reagan said as Lacey looked to her and smirked "you like him?" "I do, I really do" Reagan said. Hoping it wouldn't end up messed up like last time.