26

Reagan smiled as she walked into school. She had spent the weekend with Tom in Glasgow and she had enjoyed it.

Reagan saw Tom and smiled. She looked to him. "Hey. I enjoyed this weekend. Thank you."

"Me too. I'm glad we could spend it together. Even if things did get a bit... sensual," Tom said.

Reagan smirked. She and Tom hadn't had sex while they were away. But they had come pretty close. She looked to him. "Well... I'm not complaining at all. It was lovely... and hot."

Tom nodded and walked off. He knew that everything was beginning to get better between them. But he couldn't help but worry that it wouldn't last.

***
Reagan sighed as she sat in the common room. She saw Lacey. "Hey. You okay?" She asked as she looked to her.

Lacey shrugged and smiled. "I'm okay. I just feel rotten. This baby is pressing down on my bladder. And I'm always needing to pee. Which sucks," she told her.

Reagan smiled. She looked at her. "Have the parents been in touch?"

"Yeah. I told them the baby is a girl. They're naming her Bella. Cute name. I'd Name her that," Lacey mumbled as she looked at her.

Reagan took her hand. "They haven't paid you yet. So you're not obligated to hand her over. You can keep her."

Lacey shook her head. "I can't. I want to. But I can't at the moment. We both know that," she told her.

***
Reagan made her way into her English class. She smiled as she saw her mum. Nikki looked to her. "You've got Tom in here today. Will you be okay?" She asked.

Reagan shrugged. She smiled as she looked to her mum. "I'll be fine with it. I have to get over that hatred," she told her.

"Good. I know it's awkward. But it has to be sorted. Because this is affecting the whole school. Even if you don't know it," Nikki said.

"Yes. It will be sorted. I know that for certain. So let's just drop this. Okay?" Reagan said as she sat at her desk.

Nikki nodded. She knew how Reagan had kept it all together. But she knew that it would be only so long before she broke down. And it wouldn't be good.

***
Tom pulled Reagan into his classroom. He looked to her. "I know that there's still feelings there with us. And I can't help but think that maybe we should give things another go. Especially as I can't stop thinking about you," he said.

Reagan looked into his eyes. She smirked. "Then why don't you prove it?" She said as she ran a hand over his bulge. She smirked. "I'm waiting for you to prove it."

Tom said nothing. He pinned her against the wall. Their lips met in a heated and passionate kiss.

Tom lifted her up into his arms. He sat her on the desk. Tom was about to pull down his jeans when Reagan pushed him away. "Not yet."

"You're a tease. You know that right?" Tom said.

Reagan smirked as she hopped off the desk. She turned to him. "It's all about the teasing. And not about the pleasing," she told him as she walked out of the classroom.

Reagan knew that she and Tom had a long way to go to get back to where they were. But could they both survive anymore upheaval?