25

Reagan knew she wanted to give Tom a second chance. But she was scared that she was going to end up hurt again. And she couldn't put her heart through it anymore.

She woke that morning and sighed as she heard Nikki shouting for her. She rolled her eyes and climbed out of bed.

Reagan walked downstairs and smiled. She looked to Lacey in her uniform. "Are you ready?" She asked.

"Yeah. I have to go back at some point don't I?"

Reagan nodded. "Yeah. But I'm talking about the baby. They'll soon know that there's a tiny human in there."

"A tiny human that I'm not keeping. The parents want to come and see the next scan. I've told them they can."

Reagan frowned as she looked to her mum. She was worried about her sister. But she knew that her sister wouldn't open up.

***
Arriving at school, Reagan saw Tom. She walked over to him and smiled. "So I've been thinking. Maybe we could go out this weekend? To talk about us?"

Tom smiled and nodded. He looked at her. "I'd like that. I can pick you up and we can go into Glasgow or something?"

"Yeah sure. Oh. My sister is back today. And there's an issue. She's pregnant."

Tom paled. "Is it?"

Reagan shrugged. "I don't know. I really don't. But she's giving it up for adoption."

Tom sighed and nodded. He didn't know what to think. But he knew he was putting his relationship with Reagan before anything else. He was thankful she was giving him a second chance.

***
Reagan was sitting in class. She heard Rhiannon making her comments. She turned to her. "I suggest you shut your trap now. Or else I swear I'm going to knock you out."

Rhiannon smirked. "How can you stand to be in your sisters presence? She shagged Clarkson."

"At least she can get someone. You're just a stupid gobby cow. Even Dynasty doesn't like you. She pretends so you don't go crying," she spat.

Rhiannon rolled her eyes. She looked at her. "You're lying."

"Am I?"

Reagan smirked when she saw that Rhiannon was upset. She knew she had enough of the comments about Lacey and Tom. She knew that every time it was mentioned, it made her remember everything. And she hated it.

***
Walking through the school, Reagan saw Lacey. She walked right past her. "What have I done?" Lacey asked.

Reagan sighed. "Nothing. Rhiannon is just pissing me off. Sorry."

Lacey frowned. "It's about this isn't it? The baby and that."

"No. Look, you're my sister. I love you. But I just don't know how to feel about all of this."

Lacey sighed and nodded. She looked at her. "I'm sorry."

***
Reagan smiled as Tom walked towards her. "I've booked us a hotel for the weekend. I couldn't get separate rooms. But I can find another hotel?"

Reagan rolled her eyes and smiled. "It's fine. We've shared a bed before. We're both mature."

Tom nodded. He wanted so badly to kiss her. But he couldn't. Not while they were in school. It was wrong.

Tom knew that he wanted to make it work with her. But he had no idea how everything was about to come crashing down in front of them. Possibly ruining everything.