The Mud Puddle Demands A Sacrifice

Prompt:

Where's your shoe?

The Giant mud puddle down the road demanded a sacrifice.

<><><><><><><>

"You're off your head!" Leo scoffed. "You can't be listening to every mud puddle that demands a sacrifice. Have some self respect."

"Of course I can, mud puddles are always full of knowledge but an idiot like you would never know!"

"Whatever! Let's get your shoe back...Unless you want to be sacrificed too?"

"We should never take back a sacrifice, that's just plain rude!"

"Trust me, you could sell that pair and become a billionaire one day!"

"We could do that, or" --a grin managed to form on Leo's face-- "I can eat this single pair on my foot?"

"How about I eat your head?!" he snapped.

"The shoe sacrifice was to get my head back."

"But you're holding your head!" another gasped in outrage.

"This ain't my head, this head belongs to someone else; my head is still with the mud puddle."

"Then who does the head belong to???"

"Me," the mud puddle gurgled.

He gasped loudly, "I never knew you had a head at first place,"

Leo nodded as he took a bite out of his shoe and said, "Everyone has heads."

"I do!" Everyone said smugly as he took Leo's other shoe as a snack. Then Everyone and Leo gazed into each other's eyes, feeling sparks fly when their hands brushed.

"Well, this has gone over my head," Jamie Two-foot said, rubbing her temples.

She rubbed her temples way too hard that they caused an earthquake that released the fairies from their slumber under the earth. With the fairies came the fairy King, and thus Lord Snickersnort returned. Everyone applauded as he drew himself to his full height of four inches, brushing dirt from his clothes.

"Sacrifice please," called the mud puddle.

"You've already had your sacrifice, Mud Puddle!" the Fairy King growled unpleasantly, his eyes twitching at the abnormality.

"WILL YOU ALL JUST SHUT UP?!!" The Bacon of Destruction showed up out of nowhere to spread chaos.

"No!" Burning Elmo yelled back, smacking the Bacon of Destruction.

"Oh, shush!"' Bacon burnt elmo.

Thankfully, the mud puddle was there to nom the Bacon of Destruction like the delicious treat it was.

Then the mud puddle burst into flames because lo and behold, there had been a miniature oil spill. Alas, now Elmo has to battle the flaming concoction of muddy puddle and bacon of destruction, now named:

"Peppa pig from hell."

Elmo swallowed a lump of puke knowing what must do to save the mind of all the children in the world: eat Peppa pig from Hell. Elmos thoughts were limited when Bambi came running towards him.

"Elmo!" Bambi said in a really concerned voice, after he ran towards Elmo, and stood next to him, panting.

While all this was happening Leo and Everyone still gazed into each other's eyes.

Elmo then shot Bambi with a rifle. But still the sound of the rifle being shot couldn't break the staring game of Leo and Everyone, they still gazed into each other's eyes. And as their faces leaned closer, Leo stabbed Everyone in the chest.