The end? Nope. The end? Nah. The end? None to be found!

WEEK 4

Prompt: A girl goes missing. Fifteen years later her parents get a call from her older self. But they listen in fear because they killed their daughter that dark night years ago.

Warnings: Slight mention of alcohol/being drunk

<><><>

Cordelius Armpit stared at the sky, phone in hand. What other nineteen year old boy was still awake at 4am on a Sunday? Let alone in a park...

He slid his other hand into the pocket of his leather jacket. Thank God, it was still there. He'd have been stupid to forget it somewhere, but considering his name, Cordelius Armpit thought that his parents had expected him to be stupid.

The only problem was, Cordelius had forgotten what it actually was. But the thought of taking it out sent nerves shimmering to the surface, along with an unhealthy amount of worry. He might not have been stupid, but he was certainly a coward.

Just as he was about to take it out, he heard his phone ring.

"Ring ring," went the phone. "It's your phone speaking!"

And then the ground suddenly liquefied into water. Cordelius tried to hold on with everything he had. But he kept drowning. He saw water everywhere. And he kept drowning. His hands and legs froze, the panic attack finally working it's magic. And he kept drowning. The air wooshed out of him,he saw the bubbles rise and disappear. And he kept drowning.

Just as he was about to lose consciousness,he saw lightning strike the water. It sent waves of electricity into him.

Well, do you think this is the right time to tell you that he was a descendant of Thor himself, but under a curse and his memories could only come back if he got hit by a bolt of light? I think it is.

Cornelius wrenched himself from the vivid daymare--for that's what he had taken to calling the strange hallucinations that plagued him day after day--and picked up the phone. Before he could respond, the person on the other side asked, "Is this the Krusty Krab?"

Cornelius stared at the phone, brow furrowed and eyes hard in his complete and utter confusion overwhelm-ament.

"I'm kidding, idiot," the person said. "Is this Cornelius Armpit? I'm Emily. You know, Emily. Your daughter, the one you killed about three years ago."

Cornelius Armpit froze. "Emily...?"

"Have you gone deaf in all these years?" the voice replied, "I am Emily and I have come to kill you."

Cornelius felt chills travel down his spine, but he scoffed instead. "Oh, haha. Nice one, prank caller. Sure, I have a daughter. I have a daughter. My wife divorced me three months into our marriage, and I have a daughter. Nice one."

The voice laughed. "Well, that was not surprising. You guys used to fight every fricking day when I lived with you."

"Alright then" Cornelius said as he crossed his arms. "If you're 'Emily', then when did my ex-wife and I marry? And what type of cake were we eating at the time?" he added as an afterthought, leaning closer to the phone.

"Sponge cake. You guys were too cheap to have a fancy cake," said the voice, her tone harsh, "and you married in December. Almost no one showed up because of the heavy snowfall."

Cornelius felt a shiver travel down his spine, but he held his phone regardless. "Who the hell are you?"

Then, suddenly a bomb exploded and Cornelius was plunged into darkness. The darkness offered him cookies and a lightsaber.