Boomer Dragons, Game of Thrones Prequels, and the Death Star

WEEK 80

Prompt:

"Why are you so out of it today?"

"Just that today marks an anniversary of sorts..."

"What for?"

"Today was the day you died."

><><><><

"No, today was the day you died; I have it marked on my calendar." Upon saying that, Tommy Wiseau revealed an RPG and blew up his friend. They were walking together to go to someplace so they could fill their stomachs.

"It feels so good to be dead and celebrate it once a century!" his friend said.

"My sister's death day is tomorrow, actually," said Tommy.

A zombie grabbed Tommy and ate him like a candy. A fly flew by. Then a beetle, too. Four horses of death entered the playing field, ready to fight each other throughout their lives. They then died from being too gangster.

One of the horses woke from death, though, because it wanted to become a winner. The name of the horse was Boomer. Boomer's reward for winning was a hybrid of Ferrari and Tesla wings made by Ellen Must. Boomer was so excited that it died from happiness and blew up into a million pieces.

A tombstone was made for Boomer. It read: May he rest in horse heaven, he was strong and a great horse. And then there were colorful balloons. They lit up the sky as people let them go in honor of their good old pal.

But their celebration came to an end when the Galactic Empire arrived with a thousand star destroyers accompanied by the mighty Death Star itself.

Boomer had a feeling that he couldn't possibly win, but the negativity was instantly dispelled after seeing his opponent's weakness. He changed into a dragon, because that was his spirit animal.

"Dracarys, House of the Dragon sucks", said Boomer's spirit animal. His poor taste in tv shows became the death of him again as he died midair from sadness.

"Oh that's another lost one." Sauron entered the game of children. "And another," he added as another person entered.

The room went silent. And it stayed silent, forever and ever.

The End~

><

Editor Drem Note: I swear this has got to be the first time I've had a short Contribution story in a year--

I ain't complaining T^T