I was promised a firstborn child!

Week 138

Prompt

The demon that cursed you with infertility and the fey that you promised your first born to are having a legal battle.

********

"Are you suggesting I give up my firstborn, instead of the human?" The Demon asked.

"No but I was promised a child so hurry up and remove the curse!" The Fey retorted.

"Fine you both can remove my curse if you want but then you need to give ME child support and additional payment for mental and emotional distress, Fey," the human interjected.

"I can't use your first- honestly, did you even go to demon school?" the Fey asked.

"... No....," the Demon whispered fiddling with his fingers but after thinking of something, he puffed his chest and continued, "I didn't go to the demon school because I don't like to wake up early, and my mother and father also abandoned me young so I also didn't get grounded, unlike someone..."

"So... can you or can you not remove the curse?" the Fey asked.

"I mean, I could but I don't... like to... uh.... strain myself," the Demon pointed a finger to the sky with a sheepish grin, happy with the explanation given.

"Well, what are you waiting for, hothead!?! Do you want to turn this into the Otherworld's most complicated legal battle? Every second you spend thinking is another second towards you being charged with obstruction of justice. Kapeesh?" The Fey rolled her eyes scathingly.

The fact that he couldn't make money out of Fey disappointed the Demon, but he suddenly realized a bigger problem. He smirked as he looked the human up and down and said "Wait wait wait, I can lift the curse if you want, but isn't this guy gay.....? "

"So, do you know where to purchase a dog with bunny ears?"

Fey gave the human a suspicious glace when he tried to change subject.

And the Fey burst into flames and the world ended.