Werepenguins? Werpenguins?? Werewolf but penguin???

WEEK 51

Prompt:

"911. What's your emergency?"

"I don't know that it's an emergency exactly, but there are, like, 800 penguins running around in Central Park. Just thought someone should know."

Content Warning: Violence.

><><><><

"You're joking, right?"

"Does it sound like I am?"

"Sir, are you under the influence of anything?"

"I can send you a picture if you want. I've actually already posted 60 on Instagram; they're really cute!"

Of course, they weren't normal penguins—they were werepenguins. These werepenguins seemed to be eating the parked cars on the street. Some of the cars chirped, while others did not.

The werepenguins began chasing an expensive car. The Maserati sped off, but the werepenguins didn't fall far behind.

"Sir, please stop sending pictures. Are you still on the line?" The operator just heard wild squawking noises down the line, and was unable to make out what was being said.

800 penguins was apparently a big deal in the city, but people from the countryside were used to it happening so often.

"Gee, those penguins again," Notsarah said.

The 991 call was eventually dropped, and the police tried to get to the center of the drama. But the penguins were all spread out now, some at public pools, and others invading the frozen yogurt shops. One particular penguin found his way into a pizza shop that was actually a front for the mafia.

That one penguin was questioned by the mafia. He ignored the mafia members for the most part, slapping them with slappy flippers if they got too close. Seriously, the poor penguin just wanted some ice water. He thought he grabbed a cup of ice water, but since the pizza shop was a mafia front, the penguin actually grabbed a cup filled with $10,000 in cash. He waddled back out with wads of cash, to new and unknown to more unknown destinations.

That penguin turned out to be Cyprus, a traitor to the Sane Clan, facing execution. Suddenly, some dramatic music started playing from the speakers used to make announcements.

"Now Playing - Giorno's Theme."

Everyone was entranced by the music and started dancing awkwardly while the penguins caused mayhem and started robbing banks. It started to rain food.

While everyone was distracted by the happenings, a certain someone dragged Cyprus away from all the ruckus and brought him to a secret hideout in the mountains.

Meanwhile, in the pouring food rain, a hamburger and pizza fell in love with cheese.

"Mhm, such a lovely taste"

"Wait up, who tastes lovely?" the pizza, hamburger and cheese asked.

"The penguin," someone said from the shadows.

The narrator turned his attention back to Cyprus and the ones who took him away.

Editor Drem, who knew better, laughed.

"Who's Cyprus, again?" a very confused penguin asked.

"No one you need to know about," an unknown person replied before slitting the innocent penguin's throat. The person tossed the penguin over an open flame and ate it. Then spit it out, as it tasted disgusting.

"Did you bring him?" a mysterious lady asked, her face hidden behind a black mask.

"Yes, the traitor is here," said another cloaked figure, throwing forth a trembling Cyprus.