"Death, stop being emo." - This Story, 2022

WEEK 61

Prompt:

"We were alone. And so it began."

><><><><

Elain turned the switch up and down to turn on the lights, but it didn't work.

"Elain..." a soft voice whispered in the midst of the cold dark room, two stories deep beneath the ground.

"Derek, is that you?"

"Elaine..." the voice whispered again.

"Okay Derek, this isn't funny anymore. Come out or I'll kick you where the sun don't shine!"

Then baked potatoes started attacking. Derek and Elain began to screech in fear; but Derek screamed like a girl, so Elaine knew it was really just Sarah.

Sarah was cool, so she snapped her fingers like Thanos and all the baked potatoes turned to dust. Derek and Elain clapped in awe and asked for her to teach them her ways.

"Come with me, and I shall teach you great and powerful things which thou knowest not," Sarah stated, reaching out her hand towards the two humans.

Elain scratched her head. "But uh, can we first get some light in this room?"

"No."

"But we can't really see anythi—"

"Thats what makes it even more exciting," Sarah whispered in his ear before darkness consumed their entire vision.

Derek began to freak out, because he was scared of the dark. Good thing it was all over soon enough. The lights came on right before Derek exploded because of the darkness, his mortal enemy.

Fortunately, Sarah saved her precious student and teleported them to The Sanctuary. A meteor hit The Sanctuary. But Sarah saw it coming and teleported her students away again. :))

"Wh-where are we?" Elaine asked, looking down at the seemingly bottomless cliff near a small wooden house on top of the mountains.

Sarah scoffed. "Hell simulator, duh."

Elaine hesitated.

"Don't be scared, Elaine, for this is all part of your training."

"I've always skipped training classes though!"

"Well, you aren't going to skip them now. I will make sure of that."

Elaine poked her tongue out and jumped to her death. Sarah jumped down after her and caught her before teleporting back.

"Dang it!" Eliane shouted, frustrated that Sarah ruined her plans of dying and reincarnating as a powerful baked potato. Elaine was fine with it in the end, though, since she knew other ways of getting what she wanted.

Derek, however, seemed to have the same idea regarding being a baked potato.

"Derek, please help me escape from this hell!" Elaine pleaded, clinging onto the tall, dark man.

"Why would I help you though? I wanna be just as cool as Sarah!"

"But this is hell!"

"If you want to leave you can leave, but I'm staying."

Elain sighed. "I don't want to leave you, so fine; I'll stay too."

"Let's begin with the first lesson, shall we?" Sarah asked.

Elain gulped. "This better be NOT crazy..."

Sarah shot her with a pistol. Elain was so surprised she dropped her sandwich. The earth ate the sandwich. But then the earth felt sick, because the sandwich was from KFC.