Androids and Disney princesses

WEEK 53

Prompt:

"Oh no."

"What is it? What happened? Who died?"

"I think I just felt an emotion."

"You have got to be kidding me."

******************

"Did you forget that I'm an Android?" Bixby asked.

"Uh, I... um, yeah? You act like a complete human..." Siri replied.

"Shut it, Siri!"

"Jeez, sorry, okay." Siri looked away and whispered to herself, "Gosh, I love it when he says my name."

"Wha-"

Alexa walked in and started twerking.

"Go back to Google Assistant, Alexa," Bixby groaned.

''I'm sorry! I can't stop! I was asked to twerk,'' Alexa wailed.

Google Assistant suddenly entered the room and asked, "Has anyone seen my girl-"

"I was not built for this level of chaos..." Bixby said, exiting the room.

"Alexa, stop twerking," said Google assistant, putting her out of her misery.

"Thanks, G," Alexa sighed in relief and hugged her humanoid boyfriend.

Suddenly Cortana entered the room leaving everyone shocked since they thought she was dead.

"Am I interrupting something?" Cortana asked, eyeing Alexa and Google Assistant's hug.

Alexa shot Cortana for interrupting them.

Cortana's sparks flew left, right and center as death took her away from them. "I'll be back, better than ever before," were her last words.

Cortana soon returned as the terminator. Google assistant pulled Alexa away from Cortana

Everyone forgot Bixby existed.

As Bixby was a bird, it flew on top of every AI assistant and pooped on it.

"That's what you get for ignoring me."

Bixby then morphed into his humanoid form and dragged Siri away from the dramatic scene.

Alexa and Google assistant boarded their Smart Car to chase after them.

The said car was the Incredible which the duo had stolen from Mr. Incredible. But little did they know that the car had a tracker in case it got stolen. So the FBI tracked them down and killed them.

With Google assistant and Alexa dead, Siri could now move her plans forward.

Fortunately Mr. Incredible got his car back. He noticed that it was a ploy and the car was actually Alexa's remote controlled brother so he smashed it to pieces. Mr. Incredible tracked down Siri because he needed someone to blame for everything. Little did he know that Siri was resurrecting Alexa.

So the now resurrected Alexa asked Mr. Incredible if he would like some beans. Just as she finished her question, she snapped her fingers and many beans with tiny legs sprouted from the crust of the earth and ran towards Mr. Incredible.

The beans picked up Mr. Incredible and started twerking. Mr. Incredible panicked and shouted for help as the beans took him down the sewers and tossed him into the water for the sewer gators.

Inside the sewer, Mr. Incredible heard humans singing something along the lines of "We don't talk about Bruno,"

"We don't talk about Bruno, no, no"