Dreamland Comics: Anti-Cross the Anti-Hero and Deadpool the Imaginary Friend

Week 82

Prompt:

You hear a knock on the door and wonder who it is. You weren't expecting anyone. As you open the door, a confused look grows on your face as you realize that the person standing before you is your old imaginary friend.

><><><><

"No freaking way." Sarah fires her shotgun that she carries for self-defence and kills her imaginary friend because she's grown up and doesn't believe in such things anymore.

The imaginary friend reappears exactly where he had been. "You can't kill me, dummy." He looks at Sarah, smirking, and walks towards the kitchen counter, pouring the both of you a scotch while playfully whispering: "You used to love having me around!"

"I'm twenty-two now," Sarah says as she frowns disappointedly.

"Yes, but I heard you got lonely so I decided to pop in!"

"I'm fine."

He smirks while taking a sip out of his glass. "You've become bitter. Didn't you miss me at all, old friend?"

"I'm an adult; I don't exactly need you anymore."

"Oh darling, that's what you think."

Sarah freezes, and her breath sharpens as her imaginary friend stalks towards her with a cold, menacing smile on his face. She jumps forwards and slaps her imaginary friend, causing him to lose his 29th tooth.

"Oh, hehe, you missed our little games, didn't you?" Sarah suddenly pulled out an 'anti-imaginary friend' nuclear RPG with a total blast radius of 500 miles and aimed it at her imaginary friend threateningly.

The imaginary friend chuckles. "It is you, my friend."

Then behind Sara an imaginary Warrior and dragon appeared. Sarah had enough and fired the 500 mile radius nuclear RPG inside the kitchen.

"Hi, I'm the problem; it's me," said Deadpool, Sarah's imaginary friend who can't die from RPG or whatsoever.

Sarah freaks out and accidentally fires another shot from her RPG while annihilating her surroundings.

Deadpool shielded little, cute, but stupid Sarah and saved her.

Sarah, not pleased that someone was protecting her, smashes a case on Deadpool's head.

Deadpool grabs an anime book and smashes it against Sarah's collarbone as revenge. The anime book was of Naruto, so he makes a joke about her being smashed by Naruto.

Eventually Sarah became the antihero in a comic book called Dreamland Comics. Her codename was the Anti-Cross, and she would deliver justice in an unjust world through any violent means necessary. But the word violent means hugs and cuddles for her, and that only made the justice system more anti-adorable.

She screams and turns into a fluffy unicorn in her rage and despair. But as a unicorn, she was cursed to leave behind a trail of toxic rainbows that suffocates humans and turns them into zombies. Sarah fears that if any human would find her, they'd turn into zombies who would try to chase after her luxurious, rare rainbow mane.

The ground shakes and rocks rain down from the sky. She runs into the wild, not looking back, but doesn't realize that she was in danger until she is struck by a bolt of lightning. Her unicorn body collapses to the ground as her teary eyes look up to the indigo sky as though to utter her final words.

"It's Morbin' time."

"Run."

She ran faster than lightning—also two seconds slower than time—and became the first unicorn flash, which led to her own comic book series and movies, which then became a box office flop.

The film is given a sequel titled: 'Everyone Loves Sarah 2: Electric Boogaloo', but there is no electricity to shoot the movie because, everywhere Sarah goes, she absorbs electric boogaloos like a hungry Kentucky fried-duck customer.

And then there are none—no people, no monsters, no films... no Sarah. Where was Sarah? Find out next time in Game of Thrones!

Just then, Sarah peeks around the corner, her mouth full of cookies. Unbeknownst to anyone, she had been spending her days knitting in the palace of Sleeping Beauty. But unfortunately, she is awfully clumsy, and she stabs herself with a knitting needle and falls into eternal slumber.

Deadpool does what every prince not charming should not do; he kisses her forehead as a goodbye and falls next to her because of her poison skin. "Don't leave me, please."

A laugh breaks out, and just as his body hits the ground, the tower collapses.

Meanwhile, someone shoots the joker's laughter with a gun they found in a discord emoji. And the stage crumbles, giving way to darkness, but deep beneath that darkness there seems to be a light of some kind...

She peels her eyelids open and tries to look into the light, but the small rays which cracks through the darkness suddenly burst into flames, circling her ominously and menacingly.

"Now, before you freak out, I want you to consciously calm down because we need you to be still in order for this cult sacrifice to take place," Stacey, Sarah's arch-nemesis, said.

Deadpool does her dirty point blank and Stacey dies on the spot. But as it turns out, Stacey is actually Sarah in disguise, who is Deadpool in disguise, who actually is Stacey in disguise. The land, also, is really a fireball in disguise.

Then...Stacy runs away. But before she could run far, the land erupts into its true form and destroys everything in existence.

The end.