Kaiser is a cool name :0

WEEK 111

Prompt:

"Are you scared?"

"No. I have this terrified look on my face because I'm having so. Much. Fun."

><><><><

"Psychopath?" Kaiser suggested.

"No, I don't experience 'violent or abnormal social behaviors', but I do have, like, this really light-headed feeling right now...." Nyx sighed.

"Did you take drugs earlier?"

"No... it just... felt as if everything came off naturally."

Kaiser folded his arms. "You seriously think this is the time for sarcasm?"

"I don't, stop assuming things!"

"Alright, alright, let's just get this started." Kaiser sighed as he noticed that the other wasn't starting the game of truth or dare yet. "So... What were we talking about?"

"........Maybe we're both like dory," Nyx said, ignoring him.

Kaiser hummed. "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming~"

"For God's sake, I don't know how to swim."

"You lying to me right now? I saw your video of cosplaying Ariel last night."

"I just like mermaids! I really, REALLY like mermaids, oop—"

"What kind of mermaids do you like, Nyx?" asked Kaiser.

"The ones that can swim."

"You sure have a crazy mind for someone who's not drunk."

"You can say that again."

Kaiser walked over to the edge of the shore to look at the incoming ship. It was too huge to be used for trade. "Huh? A ship? WAIT, A SHIP?!"

The captain of the ship deboarded the first chance he got, as if he was running for his life. Kaiser and Nyx observed from a safe distance as the other merchants unloaded huge barrels off the ship.

Nyx folded her arms. "Hey, what do you think they're planning Kaiser?"

"I'm not sure. What do you think?"

"S'mores?"

"No, I don't think so. Wait, those are pirates!"

As Kaiser and Nyx turned their heads to watch the pirates, they noticed strange cylinders firing up their way all over the island. They turned out to be nukes that all simultaneously went off, destroying the place forever.