Caution

Hey guys!!

I know I haven't even uploaded a single chapter of this book. The Chapter 1 will be available tomorrow. My updates are irregular and I know it. I am extremely sorry for that. I will try to update periodically. I have a reason to not updating. I needed to warn you guys the content coming ahead as I never wrote contents like these. I write funny and this one is serious. Like DEAD serious one. Jokes apart.

Caution 1:

(For Readers.)

Readers, this books gonna contain forbidden stuffs. You may feel uncomfortable reading those. The choice is yours but the warning was given. The stuffs happening in this book doesn't promote anything. It just the flow of the story. It is dark. Romance is must.

Yup, I was fucked up for months after literally knowing the real world. The merciless. I even cried when I read story based on true events and the ending wasn't good. It was way too cruel. My story is not gonna mess with your head that bad but I feel you guys should be the judge. I was addicted to darkness. The dark romances pulled me in taking all of me. Now,  I finished almost all books. Just a warning before hand. This story will contain mysteries for sure. Cliff hangers may be there. Good luck!!