Trailer

Hey Guys!!!!

This is the first time I am making a trailer. I have no experience before. I made the trailer by the app called Youcut. There may be a lot of mistakes in the video and I am really sorry for that. I just wanted to try it. Here you go...

A Dark Mafia Romance...

Serena Alfero

In world of Mafia you don't live, You survive. I survived but I wish I didn't. I knew it. The moment my eyes met his, I fucking knew he, The most feared Mafia Boss, wasn't in our territory as ally. He was here for blood. Blood of My Boss ,aka, My Uncle. The one family member I have. He is the one who made me into the person I am now. I won't let him touch a single hair of my family. The way his eyes bore into my soul makes me think that he knows. He knows the things I buried deep down. My past. It is blur which I am still trying to figure out. He is the definition of danger. A type of danger you won't ever imagine. Like a beautiful flower which has smell only to poison and kill people...

Nixon Casanova

Call me a monster for killing my dad and my brother. Call me a idiot for never hiding like a coward which my dad was. Call me a pervert for not being able to take my eyes off my enemy's niece. Call me devil for my plan to paint the whole city with blood. She knew. She knew that I was the Satan in disguise. Ready to skin people alive. Drink their blood and throw their corpse to my dogs. The way her mind calculated behind that pretty face had me thinking twice. Her silence and the soulless eyes staring into mine. Her eyes stared at me as if I was a mathematical problem while I stared her as she was a puzzle with a missing piece. The game has just begun, Isn't it? Let's break the fucking hell... 

Do comment on the horrible trailer I made!!