Chapter - 26 Crazy

Serena POV

"I need time. Maybe, we should just tell Nixon the plan. " I whispered. The knife felt hot in my hand. Will sighed from other side of the phone.

"Do you really think he will let this happen? You need to stab him. This is the only way, Serena." Will snapped.

"Just some more time with him." I pleaded as tears welled up in my eyes.

"Two months. I am giving you two months. Do it and run." I let out a relieved breath.

"Thank you." I muttered. The call ended. I hid the knife well and turned to the mirror.

Everything is gonna be alright. We are gonna finish this up and live peacefully.

I tried to convince myself.

I washed my face. I walked out to see Leo waiting. He never entered our room but today. His eyes sharp and cold. Scary.

"Nixon will be home soon. Get ready." I nodded and waited for him to leave. He didn't leave. He stayed with a weird expression n his face. Did he hear me?

"You have more to say?" I asked. He glared and my heart beat faster.

"Nixon is our rock, Serena. If you break him I will make sure your death will be the cruellest way." His harsh tone made me freeze.

"Okay." I said lowly. He neared with glare. If looks could kill then I would have been buried five feet down. His finger wrapped around my chin forcing it up. His eyes glared down at mine. The monster I have never seen in him looking at me.

"Trust me. I will tear you bone by bone if you make one wrong move." He growled. Pain shot due to his stronghold. This is gonna leave a bruise.

"Trust me. I will never want to hurt Nixon but if I told Nixon about you doing this, I am sure he will do something." I spoke. The warning was clear as day. He took a step back leaving me.

"Get ready. I will not let you fool him." He snapped. He walked out leaving me with a hollow feeling. He might have heard me. Or not. This is not permanent. Everything is gonna be alright.

I chose a blood-red dress. I knew Nixon liked that colour on me. Halter neck with red gems stuck around. It was a perfect fit. Two months. I will be me. Someone who has no intentions and work to do. Just me. A girl who is hopelessly falling for a guy who is known for his heartlessness.

I pulled my hair up in a bun and left a few strands around my face

I pulled my hair up in a bun and left a few strands around my face. Leo hold has left a mark on my cheek. I covered it up with concealer. My make-up was dark and luring. My lips were painted red. I heard the bedroom door shut. My eyes drew close. I knew he was behind. He was not touching me but stood so close that I could feel his hot breath against my neck.

His masculine smell surrounded me His cologne greeted me.

I opened my eyes and they met his through the mirror. His eyes ran down my length in the mirror.