NOTICE

Trigger warning: mentions of possible death, hospitals, hospital malpractice, possible gruesome image description (??), and real life tragic events.

Hello everyone, this is the author. My mother is in the hospital in critical condition. She has been in the hospital for 2 weeks and they have been pushing her aside during those 2 weeks and placing her in dangerous environments and situations. My dad was finally able to see her today and the situation was much worse than we anticipated. They haven't been giving her chemo for the 2 weeks she's been there. (She has cancer) they now diagnosed her with pneumonia and she's unresponsive at the moment. We've been trying to get in contact with her cancer doctor to issue her emergency chemo but we can only get him tomorrow morning. I'm terrified my mother won't make it till then. I'm praying she will though, but I'm not sure. Her two legs and stomach are swollen badly and we don't know if her kidneys are affected by the cancer or not.

They were trying to hide this fact from us as well. My dad found out when something told him to lift her blanket.

It just sucks how they've just been telling us she's fine and taking advantage of the no visitor COVID rule, and how my mother kept telling us she was scared before she could no longer talk. If you can, keep a prayer for her.

I'll update you guys on the situation if you wish. But due to this situation, I don't think I'll be able to write for a bit, I deeply apologize.