Chapter 11: Lost but Found

The next day Killua woke up to the sound of music playing through the alarm he set on his phone.

Let me introduce you to some new thangs, new thangs, new thangs.

Bass kick swingin like I'm Bruce Lee.

Killua sighed as he pulled the covers off of his body.

I hope Illumi didn't leave any marks on my face.

He slowly got up to look at himself in the mirror.

Good, no marks.

He quickly began getting dressed.

He put on a long sleeved collared white button down shirt, placing a pink shirt on top.

He looked at his pants choices for a minute, soon deciding on blue jean shorts.

He topped the outfit off with his signature purple shoes, before finally grabbing his purple backpack.

He quickly went and brushed his teeth before heading to school.

As soon as he turned the hallway he heard soft whispers coming from the corner.

"Ugh, why does an assassin have to be at OUR school?"

"I wonder who he threatened to get accepted here."

"I want to befriend him, having an assassin as a friend could be handy."

He rolled his eyes and continued walking.

Now where is the principal office..

Just as he was about to give up on his search and ask a teacher, he spotted a familiar face.

"GON!" He called out, making the spiky haired boy turn to look at him.

"KILLUA!" He screamed back, before jogging over to him.

"Do you know where the principal office is?" Killua asked, making Gon nod.

"Yeah, follow me!" Gon responded, before turning around.

Killua followed Gon until the two came across a office that was located in the middle of the cafeteria.

The two walked inside to be greeted by the desk secretary.

"Hello, how may I help you?" She asked, looking down at them.

"I lost my schedule and I need to know what my classes are for today." Killua stated.

The lady nodded and turned to her computer to type something before looking at him again.

"And what is your name?" She asked.

"Killua Zoldyck."

The woman made some kind of facial expression before quickly typing in the newly found information.

She pressed print and the room was filled with the sound of the printer going off.

The woman got out of her seat and walked over to the printer to grab a piece of paper, before walking over to them.

"Here you go! This is your schedule." She said, handing Killua the paper.

"Thank you." He said, before turning around to leave with Gon.

"You're welcome, have a nice day!" She called out.

Gon stopped once they made it outside, peering over Killua's shoulder.

"So what classes did you get?" He asked, curiously.

Killua showed him the paper, letting him scan over it before finally speaking up.

"Do we have any of the same classes?" He asked.

"Just one." Gon said, sadly.

"Well, which one do we share?" Killua asked, looking at his schedule himself.

Period 1: Debate

Period 2: Graphic Design

Period 3: Theater

Period 4: Algebra

Period 5: Study Hall

Period 6: Free Period

"We have 4th period again together with Mrs. Biscuit." He says, pointing at the paper.

Killua nods and puts the schedule away in his pocket.

"Well I guess we should get going to class." He says, making Gon nod.

"Yeah, see ya 4th period!" Gon says, before walking away.

"Yeah, see ya." Killua mutters, before walking in the opposite direction.

Today is gonna be a long day.