Chapter 3: Coming up with a Plan

After a while Killua finally put down the picture of Gon and took out a notepad.

"Alright, I gotta come up with a plan."

He picked up a pen from a pencil cup on his desk and tapped the notepad in thought.

"So first things first, should I enroll back into school or just try and sneak into his house at night and kill him?"

"I'll just enroll into his school, gaining his trust would be fun it would be worth it, especially since I will be able to see that beautiful face of his cry and shriek in pain."

Killua smirked evily as he came up with a plan and began to write it down.

"Perfect, this will do. My plan will be in action in 3 days since all I have to do is send in the enrollment papers."

Killua filled in the school's enrollment application on the school's website and since he was the Killua Zoldyck, he was accepted in 20 minutes.

Killua smirked, he liked having power over everything.

He decided that he would go school shopping to buy himself a brand new bookbag, some school supplies, and some new outfits.

Once he got back from shopping, he picked out his school clothes for tomorrow, which was a blue and green plaid shirt with a blue-green undershirt and black jeans, and laid down on his bed.

He hung the picture of Gon up on the wall beside his bed and smiled.

"I will finally get to meet you tomorrow Gon, can't wait." He said, before closing his eyes and going to sleep.

A/N: Killua's outfit is the picture above!