QUESTIONS (OPEN)

Hello everyone, once again it's Sugapackets here!

Due to your feedback and lots of thinking, I've decided to do a question and answer based on the characters of the story, as well as any questions you may have for me!

You can ask a question to characters who are currently present in the story, or characters who haven't made an appearance yet.

These characters include:

- Canary
- Hisoka
- Leorio
- Kurapika
- Aunt Mito
- Gon Freecss
- Killua Zoldyck
- Illumi Zoldyck
- Phantom Troupe
(Chrollo, Feitan, Machi, Shizuku, etc)

If you don't see a character that you were hoping to see in the story, don't worry! I haven't planned far enough in the story yet, so someone you may not see now you may see later.

And depending on how well this goes, this might not be the only question and answer!

Spoilers will more than likely not be answered, but the characters might answer them in a comedic way.

This gives you all a chance to ask for characters backstories, personality traits, romantic interests, how a certain scenario would play out, and so on and so on!

So with this being said, have fun asking!

(This will be left open for quite a bit, I'll let you know when it's closed by putting closed in the title.)