Chapter 5

After settling they went around the hotel exploring and taking in its beauty. Around 5:00pm they went back up to their rooms to get ready for the Honor’s Society Commencing ceremony. The room only had two bathrooms so to save the arguing between Sarah and Javier, Kristina decided to let them go in first. After fifteen minutes, Kristina watches Javier get out the bathroom in just a towel. She looks at him with the water droplets dripping off his muscular toned body she notices a black dragon tattoo wrapping around his right arm from his wrist to his shoulder and a small paragraph written in cursive on his chest that she never seen before, His eyes, his muscular chest, those six packs, and-

“Tina!” he shouts, snapping her out of reality.

He looks like Hercules, Ugh this can’t be real, “W-wh-what?” she says flustered as her cheeks turn red.

“I called your name like ten times,” he says as he sits on the bed right next to her, “What were you thinking about?” Though I have a strong feeling it was definitely about me ...

You, “Nothing,” she says nervously as she picks up her things and quickly enters the bathroom. When she gets inside and closes the door as she hangs her dress for behind the door then walks over to a cream stool to sit on and exhales. When her nerves are finally calm she gets up and takes off her clothes and enters the shower, while she’s in there she can only think of two things, Javier and Levi. After a couple of minutes her thoughts become completely Levi related and she thinks of all the things she done for him, he done for her, and what they done together. She feels sad, angry, depressed, confused and as her body starts to heat up, she starts to cry. She tries to stop but she just can’t, then she hears a knock on the door.

“Tina, are you good?” Sarah says with concern from behind the door, “It sounds like your crying.” she says quietly.

Was I crying loud? “Yea I’m good, I’m not crying,” she says reassuringly.

“Oh it was probably the pipes I guess.” Sarah says quietly, “Well hurry and get ready we’re waiting for you.”

Kristina sighs as she turns off the water, all that thinking about Levi took out all the excitement of the day in her, I just want to crawl into bed and sleep, she dries herself off and quickly applies lotion to body as she starts to get dressed, I hope this dress Sarah got me fits. She stands in front of the mirror as she puts her hair up in a slightly perfect bun then she applies red lipstick that Sarah gave her a while back, looking in the mirror she sees a different person in the mirror and gives her a fake smile as she sighs, Here goes nothing, she walks out the bathroom. “Okay I’m done.” she says as she sees Sarah and Javier starring at her, she gets self conscious, “Is there something wrong with my dress?  My hair? Let me go change,” she says as she turns around to walk right back in the bathroom.

“No,” Javier says as he gets up from the couch and grabs her arm to stop her, “You look beautiful.” He says in awe with a smile looking at her wearing a tight white dress with a sweetheart bodice showing all her curves that he didn’t even know she had. God, please give me the self control tonight.

“Kristina he’s right, you’re really gorgeous.” Sarah says with a smile as she notices Kristina solid red closed toe wedges she brought her, “Those shoes girl. Those shoes,”

Kristina face gets hot as she blushes as she looks at Sarah wearing a short red one shoulder dress with a flowing shirt with white pumps and beaded necklace. Then she turns to Javier wearing a Blue blazer and a white button down collared shirt with a grey bow tie and grey skinny pants. My friends are hot, she can’t stop smiling at them, “Well let’s go.” she says as she picks up her red clutch and heads for the door.