Chapter 22

Javier walks into the hall and punched the nearest wall to him, dropping pictures off of the wall. This can't be happening again ... He squeezes his eyes shut and clutches his chest as he presses his back against the wall and slowly slides down the wall, sitting on the floor. His breath becomes staggered and short. I can't breathe! He tries to get his breathing under control but he can't, Javier breathe. Deep breaths Javier, deep breaths... He shakily breathes in and out until he finally gets his breathing under control. This can't start happening again, he sighs deeply and runs his hand over his face. "You're in control, you'll always be in control." he says to himself as a takes a minute to get himself together. When the minute is over, he gets up and walks down the hall. "How long you gonna take in the shower?" Javier says as he walks in the bathroom.

"You're not supposed to be in here!" Kristina shouts from inside the shower.

"I can't see you dummy." he says as he sits on the toilet seat.

"It doesn't matter, I'm still naked regardless."

"I know." he says with a smile on his face that he knows she can feel.

"Javier ..." she says in a serious tone.

"Kristina, just hurry up." he says with a sigh as he runs his hand through his hair.

Kristina pokes her head out from the shower curtain, "Are you okay?" she says with concern as she holds the curtain tight up to her neck.

"I'm fine, why you'd asked?" he asks her as he lifts up his head.

"I heard shouting and loud noises little earlier. If your mom doesn't want me here I could leave, I really don't want you to be in trouble with her."

"My mom likes you and even if she didn't she wouldn't tell you to leave. Everything is fine, alright?" he says with a smile.

"Okay." she says unsure of his answer but  not wanting to pry she just closes the curtain and continues to shower.

"Now please hurry up," he pauses, "Before I have to come in there."

"Oh shut up." she says as she hears movement on the other side of the shower curtain. Kristina pokes her head out  and sees Javier with his shirt off, Sweet Jesus, "You wouldn't dare." she says in shock as Javier smiles at her reaction and starts to take off his pants. "STOP! I'm getting out!" she shouts as she closes the curtain and closes the faucets for the shower. "Can you pass me a towel?" she says with an attitude.

"Is that how we ask for things around here?" he says in mocking tone.

"Please." she snaps as she suddenly sees Javier's hand with a towel in the shower. She snatches it and wraps the towels around her.

"OH, so we just snatch things now?" he asks.

"Shut up." she answers as she steps out the shower.

"You are some slim sexy thang." he says in a girl voice as he snaps his fingers.

Kristina can't help but laugh, "You are so annoying."

"You like it." he says blocking her from leaving.

"I don't." she says as she tries to get around him.

"You wouldn't be here if you didn't." he says continuing to block her.

"Can you move out my way?" she snaps.

"Aww look at you getting mad at the facts." he says as he pinching her cheek which causes her to smack his hand away and push him to the side as she walks out the bathroom, making her way to his room. "Definitely mad at the facts." he shouts behind her as he laughs and closes the bathroom door. Just as he begins to take off his clothes his cell phone rings, and he sees his Boss calling him.