Chapter 26

Kristina gets up, takes clothes from the dresser, and head to the shower. It felt the best shower she had in her life. This shower head is everything. She feels the stress coming out of her pores. When she gets out the shower she gets dry and puts on the clothes she found in the dresser. She throws on a black V-neck t-shirt and black sweats and puts on Black Nike Roshe Runs, that fit perfectly, I guess we do wear the same size. Looking in the mirror she looks refreshed but her eyes are still a bit swollen from all the crying she did the night before and the night before that. Craziest week of my whole life. She tries to focus on combing her hair so she won't think about it too much. She looks at her wrists and sees the bruises still on the, I wish I had a sweater, hopefully nobody notices today. She quickly puts her hair up in a bun, walks out the bathroom and heads downstairs.

"What's that smell?" she says as she walks downs the steps slowly, "Is something burning?"

"Hey you ready to go?" Ian says as he walks out the kitchen.

"Something is burning."

"I know, let's go." he says as he puts on his jacket and walks to the front door.

"What did you burn?" she asks as she grabs her coat.

Ian opens the front door, "The eggs, the pancakes, the toast-"

"Seriously?" she asks in shock as she walks out the door.

"Yea. That's why we're going to IHOP." he says as he closes the door behind him.

Kristina laughs, "How do you burn toast?"

"Shut up." he says as he pulls the car keys out of his pocket.

"You drive?" she asks in shock.

"Yea, I do." he says as he walks towards the street and looks both ways, "Come on." he says as he crosses the street with Kristina following closely behind him.

"How old are you?" she asks him.

"How old are you?" he answers back.

"That's none of your business."

"Well my age is none of yours either." he says as he stops in front of a car.

Kristina looks to see that they stopped in front of a black Dodge Charger, shining rims, tints and the whole package. She gapes at the beautiful car in front of her. "Is this your car?"

"Yeap."

"Do you sell drugs?"

"No." he laughs as he walks over to driver side and enters the car. Kristina stands outside in shock as he starts the car. He rolls the passenger window, "Are you coming in?" he asks as he buckles his seat belt.