Chapter 21

"You thought I was gonna kiss your lips wasn't you." Javier says with a smile as Kristina nods with a guilty smile as Javier leans in towards her ear. "You want me to I kiss you?" he asks in seductive voice that vibrates Kristina's insides causing her to nod, "Let me kiss you then." as he uses his tongue to make a trail to her lips and slowly presses his lips into hers. He puts his lips to works on hers for a few moments til she finally starts to kiss him back, as their lips are almost in perfect sync. He presses his body on hers pushes her back into the sink as he pulls back and gently tugs and bite on her bottom lip causing her to moan which makes her quickly cover her mouth which causes Javier to laugh. Javier tries to leans back in to kiss her but Kristina pushes him back.

"You're mom is here!" she whispers loudly to him.

"So?"

"That's so wrong."

"Ah she can handle it." he says as he tries to lean back in again.

Kristina hits him on his head and moves away from him. "No."

"But you made me breakfast! You got me open!" he says with a pout.

Kristina laughs, "So."

"Rule #1, don't make a nigga breakfast and not expect him to not try and put some work on you."

She laughs again. "I don't care. I'm going to take a shower.

"You are so so so so very wrong." he says as Kristina heads to the bathroom which causes him to go to his mother's room to talk with her.

"Hey baby." Sylvia says with a smile as her son enters the room. "I really like Kristina by the way."

"I'm glad you do. I really like her too." he says with a small smile as he walks over and sits down on a chair by a desk, across from her bed.

"Is that your girlfriend?" she asks.

"Nah, I don't think she'll ever give a guy like me a chance, but I'm working on it.

"You're great and I know she'll go for it because I can tell she really likes you too."

"I know ma, but she's frontin' on me."

Sylvia laughs, "Give it some time baby."

"But that's not what I came in here to talk to you about."

"What's up?"

"I don't know if you know this but Levi's in the hospital." he says "Oh my God, when did this happen?" she says in complete shock.

"Yesterday night."

"How?" she asks.

"He got his by a car and he's in a coma." he answers.

"I can't believe this."

"Yea me either. I'm going to go visit him in a few."

 "I got to call Lidia." she says as she grabs her purse and looks for her phone.

"I'm sure you would have known if you would've picked up your phone yesterday." he says to her dryly. "And you still haven't told me why you were gone for two days."

"I was working 4 shifts for two straight days."

"You came home without your uniform on."

"I changed before I got here." she states as she puts her hair up in a bun.

He scoffs in agitation, "You expect me to believe that?" he asks as the anger builds up in his voice.

"I worked four shifts in three different hospitals, an-"

"Why are you lying to me Ma?" he asks cutting her off.

"Who are you to question if I'm lying or not? I work to keep you sheltered, clothed and fed! So don't question me at all." she snaps at him with anger in her voice.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. You may have gotten this apartment but I AM the one who pays bills here, buying my own shit and feeding myself for the last three months. I have yet to see anything from you in weeks, let alone your damn self. So don't give me that bullshit." he shouts at her.

Sylvia quickly gets up from the bed and over to Javier and slaps him hard on the face."Who the fuck are you talking to like that? You must've forgotten who's the fucking parent here?" she spat at him.

"Obviously you do." he says calmly as he gets up from the chair and walks towards the door, pulling something out of his pocket. "Oh next time you work one of those shifts in the hospital, you might need this." he says as he tosses her work ID on the bed beside her and exits the room.