Chapter 16

“Tina,” a voice whispered playfully.

Kristina turns and sees Levi, “Good Morning baby,” he smiles at her, “I miss you so much,” he pulls her into a hug. Kristina inhales deeply taking him in.

“I miss you too,” she whispers to him, “So much.”

“I want to hold you.” he squeezes her, “I want to kiss you.” he grabs her face and kisses her, “I want all of you.” he breathes in her face with his forehead on hers. Kristina opens her eyes and sees Malcolm face instead of Levi’s, she screams. “You just keep getting into to trouble don’t you baby?” Malcolm says. Kristina tries to runaway but Malcolm grabs her by her waist and push her against a wall, “Let’s finish what we started shall we?” he says with a psychotic grin as he rips off her clothes and pull down his pants and pushes deep inside of her. She screams.

Kristina screams, she jumps up awake in her sleep, gasping for air as the sweat drips down her forehead. “Kristina, are you okay?” Javier says sit up next to her.

“I-I-I-I had a bad dream.” she says with her face in her hands.

“You wanna talk about it?”

“No.” she says as she gets off the bed, “Where is the bathroom?”

“Two doors down on the left, and there are clean towels on the rack in the bathroom if you need it. You sure you don’t want to talk about it?”he says as she shakes her head ‘No’. He sighs, What am I gonna do with this girl? He drops his body back on the bed.

Kristina walks out the room and heads from the bathroom, when she is embraced by a soft blue that glimmers off the walls with the help of the sun rays coming in through the small window over the toilet. She walks towards the sink and looks into the mirror above it and sees a pale face girl with dark circles under her eyes and cracked lips. She watches the girl run her fingers through her messy hair which once had beautiful curls in it. She turns the faucets and splashes water in her face, I wish this was all a dream. She takes off her dress and places it neatly on a small table in the bathroom then gets in the shower as she lets the hot water assault the pores of her body loosening her muscles and relieving her stress.  After twenty minutes in the shower she gets out of the shower and takes a towel to wrap her body in. She walks back to the room and sees Javier fast asleep, she smiles at him, He’s so cute right now. Then she looks at his black eye, busted lip upon other bruises on his face from his fight with Malcolm then she frowns.  She sighs at him then begins to walk around the room looking for her bags, Where are my bags? During her search she bumps into a small table in the room, knocking down pictures and trinkets that were on it causing Javier to jump from his sleep.

“What happened? Are you okay?” he says with concern.

“I was looking for my clothes, sorry,” she says with a blush as she tries to pick up the framed pictures and trinkets in a way that she doesn’t have to bend over with the towel.

Javier gets up from the bed to help her pick up the framed pictures and trinkets then he suddenly glances at the wall clock, “Shit,” he says as straightens up, “It’s 10am and we should’ve been in the hospital by 9. We gotta go,” he says as he quickly leaves the room to head to the bathroom.

Kristina walks over to the door of the room and shouts out, “But I can’t find my clothes!”

Javier opens the bathroom door with his shirt off, “I’ll help you find it later. Just wear the dress you came in with.” he says quickly as he closes the door and quickly hops in the shower.

Kristina groans as she walks back inside the room to look for the dress, after looking for it for a moment she realizes she left her dress in the bathroom. She sighs and walks out the room towards the bathroom door. She knocks softly, “Javier, I left my dress in the bathroom.” she says softly.

“Come inside and get it.” he shouts to her from inside the bathroom.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, hurry up we gotta go.” he answers.

Kristina slowly opens the door to find Javier in front of the bathroom sink looking in the mirror as he brushes his teeth with a towel around his waist as the water droplets drip off his broad shoulders down his muscular back indicating he just came out the shower. His body glistens from the sun rays of the small bathroom window as it illuminates the large tattoo of a guardian angel with its wings spread wide on his back that she never seen before. She’s in trance by his body as she watches the muscles on his back flex from moving his arms, Jesus Christ.

Javier spits in the sink and turns around, “What happened?”

“N-N-Nothing.” she flusters as she wrings her hands.

Javier smiles at her, “Tell me.”

“I just came in for the dress.” she says quietly as she turns around to pick up the dress of the small table in the bathroom.

“There’s nothing else you want in here?” he says in a seductive voice as she shakes her head ‘No’, he walks over to her and grabs her face and kisses her slowly as he places his hands on her behind lifting her up, Kristina wraps her legs around his waist as he presses her back against the tiled wall. Kissing her more eagerly and passionately causing her to moan in his mouth as he leaves her lips and plant a trail of kisses from the back of her ear to her collarbone, Kristina moans with each kiss. When he reaches her collarbone he sees a purple bruise from the night before and he licks it, running his tongue over it slowly. Kristina moans even louder. Javier directs his attention back to her lips kissing her one more time as he places his forehead on hers. “If I don’t stop now, we’ll never make it to the hospital. Probably won’t even leave the bathroom,” Kristina laughs as she runs her thumb over his busted lip as he puts her down and quickly pecks her on the lips, “Get dressed in here, I’ll get dressed inside the room.” he says as he leaves the bathroom closing the door behind him.