Chapter 7

With the rush of alcohol she feels woozy, Kristina steps on Malcolm’s foot, “I’m so sorry Mr. Knight.” she mutters as her face flushes with embarrassment.

“It’s alright and please, call me Malcolm.” he says with a smile as he watches her smile back, “Are you enjoying your night?” he says as uses his body to lead her through the dance.

“Uhmm-“

“You don’t have to say it. These things are such a drag. I hate these ceremonial events, which is why I added alcoholic beverages to liven it up a little.” he says with a smile. She laughs as he spins her around and dips her, “Ms. Daniels have you been drinking?” he says with a seductive smile.

Kristina’s hand quickly covers her mouth as her heart skips a beat remembering that is exactly what Levi told her after he kissed her outside Serena’s house during her brother’s party, Ugh why did he have to say that … wait he is flirting with me? She was immediately confused, as Malcolm brought her body back up, with his hand on the curve of her back, he pulls her body in close.

“Who knew you could do such a naughty thing.” he whispers in her ear. Kristina whole body freezes.

“Can I cut in?” a voice says from behind her.

“Of course you can.” Malcolm says with a smile as he spins her around one more time then spins her body into his chest, “I look forward to these five days with you.” he whispers to her again as he lets go of her, “Have a nice evening.” he says with a smile and walks away.

Kristina turns and sees Javier and breathes a sigh of relief, Right on time thank God, she gives him a big smile. He smiles back and put his arms around her waist and pulls her in close, “Thanks for cutting in.” she says as she put her arms around his shoulders.

“I had to, I got jealous.” he says as he kisses her forehead, Kristina blushes, “And plus I really want to know why this eighteen year old drank out of my cup.” he says to her in a serious tone.

“And I really want to know why this twenty one year old has taken a sudden interest in that eighteen year old.” she says with a smile ignoring what he said.

“You make me sound like a rapist.” he frowns at her.

“You make me sound like a child.” she smiles at him.

“I don’t want you to drink because I don’t want anything to happen to you.” he says as he spins her around and pulls her into his arms.

“What could happen to me?” she asks.

“Anything, God forbid some guy takes advantage of you,” he answers with concern.

“Like you are right now?” she says with a smile,

Look at baby girl trying to flirt, aww go head girl. He laughs, “Girl you wish I would take advantage of you.”

“And what if I did?” Wait, why did I say that?

That's what I like to hear, He pulls her in close, “Don’t tempt me.” he whispers in her ear as the bass of his voice causes her to shiver from the inside. He spins her again as the song ends and they start to walk off the ballroom floor as another song starts to play.

                “Can we get a drink? Real drinks please.” she pleads as she tugs on him sleeve.

Javier sighs, “Fine but only two.” Kristina smiles at him happily like a kid during Christmas as she grabs his hand and drags him to the open bar. When they get to the bar he orders her a light drink. "Can I get Henny no ice and a Pina Colada, for the young lady please." he says to the bartender as he flashes his ID, watching the bartender nod and gets to work, "So are you going to tell me why you were crying in the shower earlier?" he asks Kristina.