Chapter 1

"The new neighbours are right here, what if it's an elderly couple who are grumpy and don't like kids?" Athan asked as he curiously watched the movers carrying cartons toward the house right across ours.

I glanced at the house that was now sold, it was an expensive price and still, someone bought the house. I wondered who was going to be our rich neighbours.

I mean my brother might not be wrong after all, it can be an elderly couple who are hateful toward young teenagers and troubled like us.

"Shut up you guys, that's my best friend moving with his family across our house." My older brother stepped into our boring conversation, he was wearing his white shirt and grey shorts that suited him perfectly.

"Since when do you have friends?" My other sarcastic brother retorted with a frown on his face, Avel narrowed his eyes at him and threw lots of pillows toward him.

"You piece of shit!" He growled and was about to throw the remote, but my mother came at the right time to stop him.

"Don't you dare." She threatened, she wore a pink fluffy apron with her platinum hair in a ponytail. Avel rolled his eyes and complained about Athan saying that he didn't have any friends.

That is how life works when you are stuck with two brothers who are constantly fighting.

And I, Urania Andino is totally cursed by this fate. Dear God, why did you put me up with two brothers who are dumb and idiots?

My brothers Avel and Athan are only one year older than me, only one year but they still act as if they were my dads. Firstly, I already have a protective dad and now I got stuck with three protective males in my life which is bad and honestly annoying since they keep deciding on who I should date.

I know, it's my life and they don't get to decide but it's hard when I live under their roof. That is why I promised myself to leave the house and move far away from my family, don't get me wrong I love them more than anything but sometimes I need some independent girl time.

"Anyway, I want you boys to clean the house before I get myself angry!" My mother scolded them, they posed like military officers and ran toward their room like obedient dogs.

My beautiful mother turned toward me with a hopeful gaze, hell no.

"Urania—"

"There is no way, you hear me, no fucking way." I interrupted her, making the mother hiss at me. Bad move, but what can I do?

"I really need your help on this!" She begged with her hands together, I squirmed under her puppy dog eyes and sighed deeply, accepting.

"Yes!" She held her fist high and did a victory dance.

My mother created this stupid association for women who should stand up from being discriminated because they are housewives. That is why she created an association to claim that being a housewife is a job.

And her sessions begin with a clip of a music video with the neighboring kids that are going to participate.

"I hate you." I said with an annoyed look, she pouted and pulled out my cheeks.

"No mi hija, you love me." She chuckled and went back to her kitchen, I huffed and whined. I hate those kids, they are villainous, stupid and don't respect anyone.

My father, Alacander met my mom Althea who is a beautiful Greek woman in Greece. He fell in love at first sight with her beauty but since she was a fierce woman who loves to play hard, my father found it that appealing. Womanpower.