Chapter 33

Phone.

"Why is it so bloody?" I asked him as my hands touched the screen while wiping it, I glanced at Haider who was looking at the staff pictures.

"Red paint." I scoffed silently at his answer, right red paint I'm not stupid. He's an illegal fighter, hanging out around with bad persons. I wouldn't be surprised if he was in the mafia since he seems to be experienced with blood.

"Is it you?" I frowned and followed his gaze on a picture that had my face on it, I gasped and quickly ripped off the board.

It was a picture of me sleeping because I held a white night, Stephen drew doodles on my cheeks making it look like a funny cartoon character.

"You don't have to see this." I placed the picture on the marble countertop, he chuckled deeply and leaned against the wall as I got back on repairing his phone. I'm almost done.

"Did you hear the news?" He asked sternly me, I lifted my head up and caught him staring at me intensely.

"No, what is it?"

"Your class is going to my school." I dropped the stuff that I was working on, I widened my eyes at him, fully surprised.

"What are you saying?" I voiced out.

"I heard from Noel that your class is going to be in my school. In order for you to learn our system." He said nonchalantly.

I haven't heard this news from my teacher?

I pulled out my phone and texted Chase the sudden revelations, he answered me saying that this was right. I called him straight.

"What the fuck is this freaking shit going on?" I screamed at the phone, I saw Haider motioning me to put the phone on speaker so that he could hear Chase.

"The fuck are you screaming?" Chase groaned sleepily, I glanced at my watch and saw that it was 1 am. Damn.

"You never told me that our class will go to the Northwest academy!"

"Oops, I forgot I guess. It's tomorrow." I gaped at his words, fucking tomorrow.

That must be some sick joke.

I snapped my eyes to Haider who whistled innocently as I hung up on Chase.

"That's why your mother asked for the uniform from my mother." He smirked while licking his lips to wetting them. I looked away from his lips, not to catch any feelings inside of my stomach.

Fucking hell, I hate him so much.

"It's done." I said absentmindedly, throwing the phone to him who caught it.

"Let me drop you home, it's late." He said, leaving no arguments. I wouldn't argue anyway, I don't want to die in the streets.

I got myself prepared and made sure to close the store by pulling down the blinds then followed Haider who made his way to his car, his flashy sports car don't stand out in the dark streets.

"Get in." He got himself inside of the car, not making any gentleman moves. I scoffed and entered inside his car.

He turned on the ignition and started to drive, we fell into complete silence. I watched the streets from the window, internally thanking myself for not making any sudden decision that could risk my life by not taking his offer.