Chapter 27

Pretty bitch.

"Say fucking please." Haider scolded me harshly as he held the only plate with delicious food that was prepared for me.

"Please." I rolled my eyes and he shoved my plate toward me, making me glare at him.

"You shouldn't roll your eyes at me." He said before turning to the counter to make himself a coffee, I turned to my friend who had eyes wide open.

"Too much sexual tension." She stated and I chuckled, attacking my food.

As we finished having sex, Alevina stood behind the door like the pervert she is, apparently she heard strange noises coming from me. She discovered our relationship, I was so mad at Haider who lied to me that he was alone but thank goodness that one of my friends caught our relationship, a woman, especially because this boy is problematic as fuck and I need some help.

"How is it like having sex with my brother?" She asked me, not bothering her brother was just a foot close to us.

"Nothing special to be honest-"

"Urania, shut up." He clapped back and with my fingers, I made a movement to shut my mouth.

He turned back to the counter and set the coffee mug on the table, his eyes glared at his sister who narrowed her eyes at him.

"Can you stop looking like that, please?" I pleaded, enough of this intense staring.

"Enemies with benefits?" I nodded as I silently took a bite of my bacon.

"As his sister I would say nothing because it's his life and I don't fucking care but as your friend, I'm so happy you got banged." Alevina smiled sheepishly as I nodded with a tight smile, reminding her that her brother was still here.

"I have a deal for you so you if you accept my proposition, I can lie to our mother and say we have sleepovers. You can have sex with her whenever you want." Haider's eyes shone with interest as she suggested.

"Whenever I want?"

"Whenever." She affirmed with a determined tone then she turned to me.

"I'm sorry, your pussy is dead." She cringed and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"So what's your deal." Haider cleared his throat.

"It's complicated, you guys are not the only to hold a relationship like this." She scratched the back of her neck, I furrowed my eyes in confusion then realized who she was talking about.

"You fucking Alec?!" Her brother screamed with anger.

"Oh my days." I gasped.

"I really need to have sex with him in my room because I can't stay in his room any more. His little brother likes to creep on us." Alevina grimaced in his disgust.

"No fucking way—"

"He will." I assured her. The angry boy turned to me with a scowl on his face.

"Why are you doing this?" He shook his head in disappointment.

Alevina snickered, "I'm a pretty bitch with sexual desire."

She was right.

"What the fuck? There is no way I would let him fuck you in our house." He slammed his mug on the table.

"I mean you are fucking with my friend so why can't I fuck your friend. Also your parents don't know a thing about your sex life except your mother who encouraged you." His sister told me, I knew that my mother would encourage me having sex with Haider since he's the handsome man that exist in New Orleans.