Chapter 36

I waited for a minute with all my things on the ground, I planned a picnic day with Alevina who was a little late by a minute.

"I'm here!" I heard her voice far away, I turned around and laughed as I saw her hopeless state. Breathing hard and her hair in front of her face.

"You're late by one minute." I pointed to the clock on my phone.

"It's just one minute." She shrugged and smiled.

"Found a spot, let's eat there." I said, motioning to the spot where there is a tree. We are going to make aesthetic photos for her Instagram, I mean I'm up for it.

"I brought so many cute foods coming from Japan, I'm so excited to try it!" She yelped and I chuckled while putting on the white nap on the ground, she helped me set up the food and drinks.

"Amazing!" She squealed and pulled out her camera to takes pictures, it was gorgeous. The sunset was visible and we were eating where no one else was here, a perfect time, perfect spot.

"Ok, let's eat, I'm hungry as fuck." I declared, hearing my stomach rumbling as I pass a hand over my waist.

We sat on the white nap, when I was taking out the food that I brought I felt someone taking me pictures, I lifted my head up and smiled.

"Pretty woman." She commented as she checked her camera.

"I know." I mocked, flipping my hair.

"So what's up with my brother?" She asked about my usual life.

Should I tell her that I'm catching feelings for her brother and especially my nemesis? No, I won't.

"Same things, sex and sex." I sighed and eyed out the delicious cake in front of me.

"I'm glad it's you who he's fucking with, other girls can be so clingy or even annoying with him. But when I saw that it was you, I praised him." Alevina laughed and took a slice of the chocolate cake.

"Doesn't it gross you out that I'm fucking your brother?" I asked, it would disrupt me if I hear my brother fucking my friend but then it's his life as long he doesn't hurt my friend.

"Noel, Haider and I are close than other siblings, we tell everything and when we heard about your relationship with him at first we were surprised but then got over it because it's his life."

I envy their siblings relationship, how carefree they can be when I can't even say anything about my virginity to my brothers. They would hate me and kill Nick for deflowering me which is honestly stupid, I'm old enough to make a decision and soon I would be eighteen.

However, my mom knows about it so it's safe for us to have sex in my room. She's so chill because she was like me before in her old days before she met dad obviously. I also took birth control to try out raw sex, I mean having sex with a condom is annoying.

"That's really cool." I stated and sipped my drink while we watched the sunset going down slowly.

"You should try the tiktok trend that I once saw on my page." She suggested making me frown.

"The pretty challenge, like sending you're pretty to the guy you hate or love." Alevina explained but I shook my head, I don't want to be embarrassed.

"Why not? My brother won't reject your compliment." She pouted, crossing her arms against her chest.

If I do that, you can prepare my funeral.

" I certainly won't do it." I said categorically.

"Please, do it for me!" She begged, using the poor cat eyes as an excuse. I'm sorry but making myself embarrassed in front of him is death, he's not even that pretty he's more than that, he's a fucking godly handsome man.