Chapter 2

Orange was not a funny anime, I poured my tears out as I watched the anime. It was full of pain, I cut off the call with Cross who was crying as well, his nose had the nastiest snort. I should have checked the comments before clicking on this one.

I glanced at the clock and saw the time, my mom is going to fucking kill me. It's 11 am and I haven't taken a rest because we were immersed in this anime. My mom is used to me not sleeping the night and sleep during the day which annoyed her but she can't do anything since there are matters that are worse than mine. Like Avel sneaking out in the night, to fuck his fuckbuddy.

Gross, unfortunately, they are fuckboys ladies. Carrying STDs, I'm ashamed of my brother's attitude that's why I try to not understand their life, I'm only their favourite and dear sister who is a gamer. That's all.

I had two options right now, tell my mom that I didn't sleep and she will kill me or acting as if I slept and she will still kill me because she will notice the tiredness in my eyes.

Both of them consist of a heavy beating. She's not abusing...she tends to hold things when she's angry.

God save me, just for now. I will choose the second option.

Fuck, today is the day where I have to record the stupid music video with the kids, I'm not ready for the day.

I stood up from my comfortable chair and walked toward the bathroom that is joined by my bedroom, meaning that I have my own bathroom, alone. I can make noises anytime without them noticing, that's the best thing.

Even have a sex morning in the shower but unfortunately one, I don't have a boyfriend and two, I hate everyone. My virginity is now surprised about my dirty mind.

I stripped off my clothes and got inside of the shower, I sighed in relief and brushed my tangled chestnut hair that is thick and wavy, I always need to straighten them but at some point, I didn't care and let them live freely without those heat machines.

Soon I got out of the shower and wrapped myself up with a bathrobe, I stepped in front of the mirror and looked at myself. I smirked and held two middle fingers then danced with them, hyping myself up. I was a woman who was proud of her beauty, beauty is everywhere and I'm happy to know that I own some.

"Urania, wake up!" Athan yelled nicely and happiness flowed in his voice, I rolled my eyes and picked a black hoodie and grey sweatpants, it gives the uniform vibe. Grey and black.

I'm a sarcastic Queen.

I skipped down the hallway and opened quickly a drawer that my mom set a table against the wall full of objects, I took one of my black shades and wore them. It's better if you don't have her scream at 11 am, our neighbours might be thinking why the heck is she screaming too much? Her children are behaving like hormonal teenagers, that is why.

While stepping down the stairs, I saw my enthusiastic family eating breakfast without me, it's been a routine, to be honest. I wake up around 3 pm during the weekends and now that I haven't got any sleep, I'm pretty sure that I will be the first person of the day to get a scolding from our dearest mother.

"Hello, my family. How is life today?" I asked with a big smile that doesn't reach my eyes, thankfully they can't see anything under the black shades. My red eyes will freak them out at 11 am.

"Urania, hello, why are you wearing sunglasses?" A low voice said to me, that's my hot father. No, I don't find him hot but people do apparently. Everyone does find my family members hot but not me and that's stupid.