Epilogue

Summer vacation

"Okay, kids big news. I decided to leave New Orleans." Alevina stated, she was standing up with a glass of champagne in her hand as she wrapped an arm around Alec's waist.

"Shut up, you wanna know the big news. My sister is having a baby!" Avel cheered for me and I blushed under their claps, Alevina huffed and sat down on her chair.

We were at the Azrail's house, in the backyard for a barbecue. The group was reunited again for a graduation party for the seniors. Avel seemed to be happy for me after a long grudge but he's the brother who can't stand a long time away from me and for Athan, he seemed less angry and apologized for punching my man.

"So when is he coming out?" Danielle asked me beside me and I smiled.

"The doctors said in 4 weeks, I can't wait!" I said excitedly as I held her hands, she yelled and clapped her hands. My stomach was more prominent, it filled a lot of space than I've imagined since I had to buy maternity clothes.

"Have you decided a name for the little boy?" Cassy asked and I shook my heads. Haider and I gave some thoughts about it but we were so busy that we didn't have any time to think of a good one.

He was busy preparing his graduation for the valedictorian speech and I was busy passing exams to skip a year so that I could be graduated earlier.

"I think I will give a nice name to my nephew." Avel stepped in our conversation and Danielle pushed him away.

"Absolutely not."

I laughed as they started bickering together, both of them decided to get an apartment together. Cassy placed her hand on Athan's thigh as he kept conversing with Noel who was next to Chase.

Everyone found their partner here, except for Braxton who pouted lightly. I chuckled on my own as I noticed Cross as well who was single same for Haider's friend.

My eyes accidentally met the emerald eyes, his eyes staring at me as if he was studying me with the rim of bottle of beer against his lips, he smirked while drinking down the beer. I blushed under his eyes and stood up.

"I need to go to the restroom." I said to Alevina who nodded as she continued talking to Alec. I walked inside of the house and went in Haider's room.

We have decided to keep the baby and since we are young and not capable to be married because ours parents weren't against of this early marriage which I don't understand honestly but whatever at least we are still together, we decided to hold on the future plans of us with our baby. I will work in his father's company while Haider will be handling with the family business.

He will take over the don role of the mafia and still handle the undercover of their illegal activities. Immediately inheriting the position of their organization, he was disappointed to not be able to use his chemistry diploma for something else.

"Are you alright, sweetheart?" The man that I was talking about came behind me as he wrapped an arm around my waist.

"I'm fine, I was just looking at the weird picture you held on your wall." I pointed out a photo which was us in the park, me closing my eyes while they took the picture. It pissed me off that he was being so handsome in the picture while I looked like a crazy person who closed their eyes.

"It's a very cute picture and you kept closing your eyes when we were trying to take a picture." He rolled his eyes and I shoved him playfully.

"It's not my fault!"

I turned myself toward him and put my arms around him. He placed his chin on top of my head and we stayed like that, hugging each other.

"I'm excited for what will happen to us in the future." I said and he hummed positively.

"I still don't agree your choice of sparing my enemy." I sighed and put some distance between us.

"I still gave you a chance to punish him because according to you, prison aren't enough to punish his crime." I hate how he needs to deal this on its own when we have the justice dealing this, they are doing this for payment.

"Yeah but it's completely bullshit, they don't do anything. That's why we practice hard shit on them to make beg for forgiveness. You think they beg for forgiveness when they will be in prison?" He raised one of his eyebrows and I gave up arguing with him, he was right.

"Forget about him, the important thing to know is that you are with me, in my arms where you belong."

We didn't have quite the best relationship before but we managed to end up together.

hiiiyaa

okay that was the end, very rushed i know, so sorry. it took a long time to complete this book and I'm proud to say that it is done!!!
what are your thoughts on haider and urania?? i wanna know :/
did you like the development between them?

at first i was very hesitating on working with a ennemies to lovers trope but at the end i loved it!!

oh also i'm publishing my next book which is very interesting and it's a childhood to lovers x mafia shit (i'm obsessed with mafia shit as u can see)

here an excerpt :))

"I don't want to see you...ever." I said sternly to the man who only stared at me with a blank face.

"I think it is better if we just cut off this fake contract." I continued speaking, I took a glance at Roman who only stared at me as he was sitting on the bed with his arms behind his back, showing off his biceps.

"Do you hear me...Roman?"

I noticed him clenching his jaw as he looked away from me, I felt ignored and it hurt me.

"Did you fucking understand?" I emphasized as I crossed my arms against my chest, he suddenly stood up from the bed, empowering me with his height and approached me slowly like a beast, I wasn't going to let him know that I'm scared of him so we were standing face to face.

"I didn't understand, your boobs were fucking distracting me." He smirked and I immediately uncrossed my arms from my chest.

If God can hear me, please save me from this beast.

He grabbed one of my hands and placed it on his soft cheek that felt like ice to me, cold and icy. His large mainly hand overpowered mine.

"My life belongs to you, Manelle." He kissed the back of my hand, worshipping it while gazing at me as if I was some goddess.

This is how I got entangled with him.

the book name is Mischief, go check it out in my wattpad account!!