Chapter 46

The next day, Haider invited me to go to his penthouse and he pulled me with no explication in his room.

"That's the dress that I chose for you."

He pointed at the beautiful dress that looked like it came from the heaven. This dress would expose my collarbones and my shoulders.

"There are gloves as well. I'm so excited to see you in this dress tonight." He hugged from behind as the mirror showed both of us looking at the dress that was hung on the wall.

Tonight? What the heck is going on?

"Also my mom offered you a head necklace that belonged to her. She said that it will look pretty on you." He held a necklace that had a small diamond on the center like a tiara.

"Thank you for these, but it's for what?" I asked, confused as I stared at the necklace.

"I need you to act like a bitch." He grinned.

What he said just purely shocked me to the heart.

"The fuck?" I raised my eyebrows in confusion.

"I mean you are already a bitch but be the meanest bitch—"

"Fuck you, Haider." I threw a pillow at his godly handsome face, he laughed and pressed his lips against my cheek for redemption.

"Sorry babe, one of my business partners wanted to meet you, I told him to fuck off but my grandfather said that he was important for our organization." He sighed and clenched his jaw, I think the man bothered him a lot which didn't surprise me since he is very possessive over me.

It's been a while since he told me that he is the heir of the biggest Italian mafia, of course I was upset by the fact that he hid it from me but it is illegal as well and we had to be one of his closed relatives to know about this illegal organization. Haider was sure about me being his future wife, he wouldn't leave me alone even if we were having a big argument.

He said and I quote, "Divorce is prohibited and if we having a big argument, we talk, no misunderstandings between us."

Which satisfied me, I was possessive as hell but not as much as this beast.

"But why does he wants to meet me?" I frowned, not completely understand what his partners needs to see me.

"I don't fucking know, you're so attractive that they want to meet you." He started as he approached me slowly.

"But you know that you're mine and I will let them show that." He said that while grabbing my chin to face him, he looked down at me as I looked like I was kneeling in front of him. He leaned downward and placed his lips against mine, he urged me to open my mouth and I did obey him while he thrust his tongue inside mine, leaving a trail of saliva between our lips.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck you are so beautiful." He put his lips again on mine and we fell into a sleepless love making.

-

"Remember to act like a bitch." Haider reminded me again, I huffed and fixed my lipstick.

"You told me that several times." I deadpanned and he wrapped an arm around my waist, leading me to the venue.

"Act like a clingy bitch." He added another rule which made me gape at him.

"Are you fucking serious?"

"Yeah, baby. Beside, I want to discover the possessive you." He winked and I rolled my eyes. Haider, you met a lot of time my possessive side but this side doesn't display a lot.

"You already did." Back in the soccer game.

"Don't leave me alone in this party." I warned him as I tightened my hold on him, he dragged my hand toward his face and pecked the skin making my heart flutter at this cute action.