Chapter 10

Rendez-vous.

Two days went by quickly, I tried to focus on my exams that are going to be up next week. I tend to procrastinate and think about anything else other than the boy with emerald eyes, the deepest eyes colours that I saw in my whole life.

When my mother mentioned that he was popular among the women in New Orleans it didn't shock me at all, I knew that he will catch every attention of ladies, even the old ladies. Haider was exclusive to the women, of course, the academy owned half of the beauties. Then why he should be with someone who is nothing else than his neighbour?

Did I actually think of a relationship with my nemesis? I need to move on and forget about the Arab boy, he's only a dickhead who is a narcissist and a stupid dumb fuck boy.

Why did he even sleep with me? He could push me away or just stay the hell away from me? If I remember correctly, he kissed me first but why did he that?

I need to stop thinking before it will explode my overthinking brain.

"During the reign of Louis XIV, we believe that he was controlling the government alone without a prime minister. The power he obtained was absolute and he was able to choose his prime minister and his subordinate by their capacities—"

"Why did you choose the French monarchy?" My brother interrupted the oral presentation that I prepared for my AP history class. I love the subject overall mostly the French monarchy.

"Because I think it's interesting to discover other nations that had a period of tyranny." I said effortlessly as I set my support on the table, I was speaking in front of my mirror to practice my speech.

"You should choose the Chinese monarchy then, it's easier to explain the definition of tyranny and there are a lot of examples that even shows the characteristics of a leader who was a tyrant."

"That is my presentation, not yours, now excuse me I have work." I said trying to kick him out of my room, it's starting to get annoying when your brother who is fucking smart add in his little touch, dude can you shut up and just let me work?

"Chill bro, by the way, mom wants you to wear a dress for the evening since we are eating in a high-quality restaurant." He said in a very posh voice that was ugly, coming out of his mouth.

"Do you even see me with a dress?" I asked, an eyebrow lift on my face.

"I wouldn't miss that occasion, this is the first time I will send something good to our dear cousin." He snickered with mischief.

Alexis Andino, a fucking dick worse than Haider. He's the guy who loves bragging about his achievements and worse of all, he's a big fuckboy using cliché playboy words to make the women his victims. He's a fucking sadist, I mean I'm not saying that Haider is not the same—

The fuck am I saying?

"He can go fuck himself." I snapped making Athan laughed in amusement.

"Whatever, don't forget to—"

"Alright, I got it, get out." I said sternly and kicked him out of my room in a hurry. I wailed and walked toward my drawer with there will be a fidget spinner that I hid behind my brothers back. While other girls pleasure was a sex toy or vibrator, mine was a fidget spinner like a kid.

"Fuck that bitch!" I said out of frustration, now I know from who I inherited my anger issues.

I glanced at the dress that I have the wear at the high-quality restaurant. As if I give any fuck about it, especially when I'm meeting the guy who made my brain whipped about him. No, I won't give him the pleasure, the bitch deserves hatred because of the cord that he stole. Stealing is illegal by the way!