Chapter 26

Over.

Haider Azrails

Jesus Christ.

Walking away like a fucking goddess, her presence made my heart flutter as I watched her getting away from us. I felt Zara, the annoying bitch hugging me close as if she wants no one else to steal me.

Whore shit lost me after she rejected me a few years ago, now my heart belongs to someone else. It had to be the forbidden sister, the one that I hate but also feel something for her.

I didn't know what love was, love was something pitiful and disgusting to hear when someone says that they have feelings for anyone. It makes them feel more over-protective and fear of being abandoned.

I fucking didn't want that.

But Anus made me feel like that, the fear of being abandoned by her was making me feel frustrated. I tried, so many times, to be angry with her. But I only failed, begged to have her warmth close to me.

"I have to go." I said abruptly taking all the attention that formed when I spoke.

"Your grandfather is waiting for you." My father started but I shook him off, I didn't want to see my grandfather who is stubborn as fuck, I'm pretty sure he's trying to manipulate into this heritage shit.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and nodded to the twins who nodded as well, they know what to do.

"Well, I can—"

Zara was about to come close to me but I shoved her out of my way, not too harsh because my parents were there also the Andino's.

"I'm going to smoke." I said monotonously, she nodded and crossed her arms to cover herself.

Fucking bitch. I'm only using her to make Anus jealous, she was beautiful when I saw her being jealous.

Smirking as she tried to hide her jealousy away from me, I was angry because she thought that she didn't stand a chance with me the day when I was in he room.   

I walked away from the crowd, not caring about the others who were watching me. They were scared to talk to me, because of my grandfather.

I pulled out of a cigarette out of my personalized pocket and put it between my lips, I glanced at a man who practically stomped off away from me with fury as he came out of the balcony.

I tilted my head to see who it was in the blacony, I smirked at the person and internally sighed in relief because of the man who was maybe trying to hook her up. I saw her jealousy but she didn't see mine, it was worse than hers.

The moonlight was set on the dark sky, she faced toward the sky breathing heavily of the fresh air. I didn't understand why such a song shook her? What happened with my doll?

Great, I became a puppy full of love.

"I said I wasn't interested, stupid cat noir—!"

She stopped midway as she saw me, with the cigarette in between my lips. Urania rolled her eyes and faced again toward the sky, I lightened up the cigarette and inhaled the smoke, blew out the toxic air.