Chapter 49

After the surprise of Haider who came to Greece, he had to go back to America and we proposed to accompany to the airport, of course his private jet that was ready for him.

The twins weren't shocked about his presence so I supposed they already know about his surprise. Alexis was petrified when he saw Haider giving the scariest glare, I think he will never get over it. We were back in the hotel room after I had a girl's day with my mother but I couldn't continue on our girl's day because I was very sick for some reason.

"Maybe it's the jet lag or something." My mother shrugged as I tightened the cover around my body. I vomited after we ate some fish, I couldn't stand the smell of fish, which is so weird.

"I don't know, I just hope it will go away." I whined in pain and rolled over.

"Urania, are you late on your period?" I tensed when she asked, it was true that I was late on my period.

"Urania...baby, I think you—"

"No!" I yelled at her as I sat up quickly.

I'm not pregnant.

"I'm going to buy a test for you." My mom advised me and I nodded absentmindedly.

It was true that we fucked without protection but I thought that he would pull over or something. I can't be pregnant at this age, I'm too young and Haider...

I heard most of the men can't stay with their girl because they made them pregnant. My father and brothers would be so disappointed at me since they weren't very happy for me to be in a relationship, having a baby would kill them.

"I'm back with differents test of pregnancy." I got up as I heard my mother's voice, I was lucky to have my mother beside me who wouldn't judge me and not like other mothesr sho will throw their daughters in the road for being pregnant. But what I'm scared is for my brothers reaction, I'm still young.

"Mom, thank you." I told her truthfully, she frowned and came over to hug me.

"Baby, it's okay no matter what happens I will always support you, women should always stick together." she consoled me and I nodded, I took the test and went to the bathroom. I tried the test that my mom brought for me and waited with her for the results to come up. i really hope that its negative.

I don't even know how I will be able to tell to Haider if I'm pregnant, I know for sure that I will keep the baby even though I'm young because I love kids and in a few months I will go to university so it won't keep me from my studies.

"I think I need to think about this." I sighed deeply and put my hands around my head, my mother sat next to me and she massaged my stiff shoulders.

She helped pack my suitcase and the next day we were inside the car that my dad rented, ready to leave Greece to go back to Florida.

"Urania, are you doing okay?" Athan asked as I was drooling through the whole trip to the airport. It was sad to see my grandmother bursting out of tears when she realized that we were leaving, I felt her sadness. We hugged her all and promised her that we will come back to see her again.

Grandfather died years ago, she was alone most of the time but she managed to be strong and continued his business in the farm, then my uncle's family moved to the village to help my grandmother and the family business, they are so supportive between family relatives.

"I'm fine, I can't wait to go back home." I said and touched my stomach, thinking about my baby.

"Your stomach hurts?" Avel who is very observant, saw me touching my stomach. He must thought of me having some kind of issues but I touched unintentionally. I glanced at my mother who looked at me, worried through the rear mirror of the car.