Chapter 8

I woke up with my eyes blinking everywhere, I can feel the headache getting up to me. This is horrible to experience, I can't remember what the fuck happened-

Why am I naked? I looked at my body and saw a shirt covering my chest, a shirt that isn't mine for sure. I looked around the room and didn't felt comfortable in it, I was thinking that I got kidnapped but I don't think so. I can't feel the pain anywhere except in my—

Oh my fucking god, I slept with someone. I did say that I was going to sleep with someone, but did I forced him? Did I rape someone? Oh shit! Me and my drunk attitude can be adventurous sometimes, I really hope that I didn't rape the person.

If I did, goodbye I'm going to cry and kill myself. Rape is something that you shouldn't take lightly, I don't want to know that I raped someone. I fucking hope I didn't!

Stop, be optimistic.

I tried to get up but the pain in my legs was making me feel worse, the guy fucked me hard yesterday. Meaning that I was probably having a good night, I can't believe this but I need to meet the guy and say thank you and hope that we will never meet again. I need to be polite to my one-night stand partner, obviously.

I looked at the windows and screeched as I saw the bright sun burning my eyes, damn the sun. That's why I hate summer.

"Don't fucking move, I brought some pills to calm your headache." A voice said that seemed familiar to me, I couldn't open my eyes because of the sun. I peeked and saw the glass that was right in front of me with pills on the other hand bare, the other hand had tattoos. I snatched the glass and the pills from him and swallowed them.

"You need to calm down, Urania." The man laughed and I stopped drinking, I put down the glass and rubbed my eyes to see clearly the man. Oh fuck.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, not ready to hear what he's going to say. Please don't tell me.

"I'm the one who you slept with." He declared and all the memories from last night came into my brain like a jolt, I widened my eyes and mouth, he snickered and licked his lips.

I slept with my nemesis. Shit, fuck.

"My parents, the twins, fuck Cross! I forgot about them." I yelled and gripped my hair tightly in fear, seriously my father and the twins will kill me for sleeping with a boy, my mom not telling her that I slept over to someone house and Cross is going to kill me for not warning him.

"Took care of them, I told your mom that you were with me and instantly she didn't say anything, your brothers also trusted me which was weird and your friend didn't say anything after I told him that you were with me." He explained and setting the tray full of croissants and orange juice dressed perfectly.

He also prepared breakfast for me, wait that's really my grumpy and annoying neighbour?

"You should eat, I wore you out." He chuckled, recalling the intense moment we had last night. I can't believe I actually did that.

"I need to freshen up." I said and held the bed frame to hold myself up, he wasn't joking when he said that I wasn't going to walk. He looked at me with concern and walked toward me.

"Let me help you." He said and I nodded, exhausted to reject his suggestion. He leads me to the bathroom and I did my business while washing my hands. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw the disgusting woman, her hair looking like an egg and makeup worn out.

Haider didn't even feel to say that I looked pretty fucked up, damn him. I helped myself with micellar water to wipe out the mascara smudged under my eyes and the whole face as well.