Chapter 22

Alcohols.

Did I say that our fucking session was over? Not really.

We were literally fucking every day, his sex stamina is amazing that you can never underestimate him during bed. Every time we meet, he is always there, either eating me or swallowing me the whole by pushing deep his dick. I never got the chance to tell him that sometimes his dick hurts me but thank god I didn't say anything because that would ruin the whole fun, I fucking hit heaven while he was fucking. Afterwards, I felt hell because of the pain.

Did I wonder how the fuck I never got pregnant? Unfortunately for him, I got my fucking period and he won't do anything to me. I hope he wasn't those freaks who will fuck their girl even if they were in their periods.

I only accept fingering, the same concept but only with the fingers. It's the same thing but different, right? I heard from Cross that some of his teammates loves to finger their girls during their period, surprisingly they seem to love it.

After the hot sex, we wrapped up the last thing and joined our friends who were drinking alcohol, I missed the fun moment but I still got my pleasure moment. I drank some, not to overdose the amount because of my brothers who were watching. No one caught about our thing except Chase who was smiling at me through the whole time, the kid is observant not like Cross who is fucking dumb to realize a circumstance.

He once made fun of a grandpa kid because the grandpa had a big mole on his face, the kid cried and announced to him that his grandfather was dead. Cross regretted deeply but was stupid to notice the tension as well. I'm pretty sure he will laugh during my funeral because of my songs, I actually made a playlist of songs to put during my funerals and gave them to my parents who were disappointed when they received my playlist and my father burst out into laughter after he saw my problematic list.

I had to be prepared and pretty, I wanted to make my funerals the best thing ever that no one saw before it's like marriage. I also did a list to take care of my body and bring some important people like Tae and Johnny Depp.

Damn, I'm happier for my funerals than my marriage, that is impressive. Like from the show Never Have I Ever, thinking of their children and family before death is literally a myth.

I stepped out of my brother's car and watched the big mansion laying in front of my eyes, this was immense but not like the Azrails's. Many people attended today, probably coming from the Northwest. They are being kind of nice toward us which is weird but I guess it's due to them bragging about their prize to us, people were sitting outside chatting about our playing.

There wasn't any heavy damage to the front house which gave me hope of this party not turning into a wreck. But then it's located in the rich neighbourhood, some neighbours don't give a fuck about their personal life unless they make loud noises that could disturb them.

We were invited to Danielle's house since they won and brought all the alcohol that existed, at first my brothers weren't adequate about it but Dani and Cassy convinced them using the adorable voice since my brothers were bewitched by them.

"You better not drink a lot." Avel warned and I rolled my eyes, agreeing to his words which I won't respect.

"Rania, we are serious." Athan added and I huffed heavily.

"Alright." I said before leaving them to join Chase and Cross talking outside with a red cup of alcohol.

"Hey, bitches." I greeted them and they gave a nod toward me.

"Wanna try?" Chase handed his cup to me, I nodded and took a sip of his drink. Not bad but this isn't the drink I would love to take.

"That's mojito alcohol with a touch of lime—"