Chapter 30

Illegal.

"I told you, she's fine." Haider gritted in between his teeth, I blinked my eyes again to adjust to the big ass light zooming to my face.

I woke up a while ago because of my brothers yelling like cavemen, I rolled my eyes as they both tried to get inside the infirmary room together, they forgot that their body was enormous and couldn't fit inside unless one of them let the other person get in.

"Are you okay, my baby sister?" Avel bit his lips as he rubbed my cheek, trying to keep in the tears inside. I'm not dead, but I'm still grateful for their concerns.

"I'm fine," I reassured, "I can even move my arms." I said, doing the swim motion.

"Don't do that, vlàska." Athan scolded, using our mother's nickname for me.

"I'm not going to heaven, guys, I wish I could meet Karl Lagerfeld though." I chuckled nervously under their astonished eyes.

"He's dead, right?"

"I met him just a week ago, he's not dead." Alevina grimaced with hesitation, making me gasp. The mere thought of meeting him would make me pass out of the coma.

"Legends never die, dickhead." Cross added, glaring at me for supposing that his favourite stylist was dead.

"Micheal Jackson is dead, though." I clapped back, mimicking his expression.

"Oh, for god's sake, stop fighting." Chase grunted with annoyance.

"Put them both in a room and you will see destruction." Alec snickered as he ate the bag of his chips. He's always the person that brings food and doesn't share stupid shit.

A guy with blond messy hair and deep hazel eyes that I'm jealous, sat next to me as he wore his white blouse and took the stethoscope that was in his pocket. He placed the stethoscope on my chest, but due to Haider's glare directed at him, he didn't bother lifting my shirt.

"Don't rest carelessly and be careful what you eat, I advises you to eat some healthy food." Healthy? Yeah, not really. I don't look like a healthy person or even eat those healthy foods.

"You're Everett?" I asked and he nodded as he removed his white blouse, Haider's friend is a doctor?

"You are studying medicine?" I frowned my eyebrows, he shook his again positively.

"Seniors here gets the chance to study what they want like universities, Everett chose medicine while Ansel chose business." Neal explained to me as he used his hands.

"What are you studying in?" Avel asked him, he was interested in this conversation.

"I'm studying law." He affirmed.

"I'm doing fashion." Alevina chirped and held her two fingers in a peace sign.

"I'm studying criminology, one of the best studies to do." Danielle added, I could Avel's lovey-dovey eyes on her. Get me out of here.

"I'm planning to be an artist, so art class." Cassidy said with a gentle smile on her face, Athan smiled brightly but I caught him which he changed his face. Bitch is trying to keep an emotionless face, that's too funny to watch.