Chapter 28

Heyy, you guys !! You came from tiktok or on wattpad. Thank you for staying through this story!! I'm so happy that we hit 3K

Tiktok | _fuesday_
Follow me there !!!

Nicky Minaj.

"How can you be so fucking photogenic?" I snapped as I watched the picture on my camera, I looked up and saw him with a thin line formed around his mouth on his handsome face.

"I don't know, you aren't photogenic?" He tilted his head.

No, I'm fucking not.

"My face is weird when it's inverted." I muttered.

"Are you done?" He sighed deeply as he watched the pedestrian walking on the street, wandering around the city. Some girls were eye-raping Haider beside him, I scoffed and put down the camera in my bag.

We were in the city and I had to take a picture of someone who is supposed to enjoy the nature for my art class. None of my friends were available, even Cross, who was more outgoing than me. I had to ask fucking Haider, who also demanded me to give him a blowjob if I take pictures of him.

He was so persistent. I had to accept his offer.

"Excuse me?" We turned around to the voice that belonged to a woman, I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms against my chest.

"Euh, I wanted to know if you were taken?" The woman asked sweetly to Haider, making me have the urge to mock her.

He only deepened his eyebrows as his eyes narrowed at her, the girl squeaked and took a step back from him.

"I'm taken." He replied coldly, I furrowed my eyebrows at his answer.

"Oh, sorry to disturb you." She said dejectedly, I smirked manically but then remembered that it was wrong to do when the guy is not my man to begin with.

"Fuck off." He told her, as we watched her not moving, she nodded frantically and walked away from us.

"That's the sixth time, I will never get out with you." I groaned with exasperation, outside with a handsome boy is more complicated than you think. You always stay behind him while steering off the women who are gazing at him, like a god.

"If I wear black shades and a cap, will it do the trick?" He clicked his tongue, one of his ticks that attracts me. I quickly shook my head.

No dude, that will make you more mysterious, more women gathering around to talk to you.

"Danielle is going to join us." I stated, making him grunt out of annoyance, I frowned and looked at him with confusion.

What the fuck happened with Danielle? Is he that always pissed?

"I thought we were going to stay alone." Alone? With this devil?

Fucking bullshit.

"No, besides, Cross and Chase will be there as well. She needs our help to pick her wig." I explained to him, I thought it could be great to meet each other and I don't want to stay with Haider alone, outside where he could kidnap me.