Chapter 9

The dad.

I walked up to my house, with anger in my vein. Fuck him and his sexy god body that fell out of heaven.

I yelled profanities that aren't good to hear at 9 am in front of my house, letting out my fury.

"You fucking asshole, fuck you!" At the same time, the door opened and showed my dad wearing shorts and a croissant in between his mouth. Even though he's 36, my dad still had the abs that could show off his hotness, if only he can pass over my mom's jealousy because she's damn jealous when a woman eye sex him. But then I understand her, she should claim her man. Go off, pulled out those harsh nails and tell them to fuck off.

"Did you just call me an asshole and tell me to go fuck myself?" I paled and shook my head frantically.

"I was insulting my conscience, she's a bad bitch." I shrugged and smiled while he gave me a sceptical look. I got inside the house with my dad following me with his cup of coffee.

"Where have you been, young lady?"

"Dad, first wear a shirt because it's inappropriate to show his naked chest in front of a young lady, mom will literally kill you." I said, avoiding the subject.

"You're my daughter, she won't be jealous of her daughter." He rolled his eyes, "and you're avoiding the question."

"I'm tired dad, I need to wash up and change my outfit." I pointed my dishevelled look. Thankfully, I buttoned up the shirt in the car.

"Why did you steal Athan's shirt?" He narrowed his eyes at me.

"Dad, men shirts are immaculate, they are amazing." I empathized with the last word, "toodles."

I escaped from my dad curious mind and got upstairs then locked the door of my room. I sighed deeply and recapitulated everything.

- I went to a party
- Drank three cups of alcohol
- Felt strong arms around me
- Danced with Haider
- Kissed him, twice
- And eventually, we had sex
- Not to forget he's a god sex
- Tried out all the sexual positions that existed

Fuck my life, but actually, my life is entertainment. All I need to do is to grave this moment in my brain and forced myself to not pounce on him and other that, we are nemesis even though Haider did say that he didn't hate me, but he didn't like me as well. I consider him as my enemy anyway.

I pulled my shirt and smelt, I smell like alcohol and sex, more like alcohol I don't know how the sex smell went away. I stood up and went to the bathroom to take a nice shower, filled with mango and tropical scent.

-

"Dude, remember the girl who came forward and said, hi guys my name is Cristina, in a high-pitched voice." Athan yelped at his twin who chuckled.

"She was a bitch, to be honest, pushing over a girl who only wanted to talk to us." He replied with confidence dripping in his voice.

Both of them shared a look and said at the same time, "jealousy!"

I groaned in annoyance, because of them I couldn't watch in peace my show. Of course, they had to stay here and talk loudly, enough to make a lot of disturbance.

"What did you do during the party? I hope you didn't do anything stupid." Avel gave me the stinky eyes.

"I drank alcohol and danced also punched a guy who was about the out his arms around me." I lied under their hyped smiles, the guy didn't actually get punched since he looked too fucking sexy to be hurt.