Chapter 23

𝐭𝐰 | 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 (𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡)

Periods.

"Zara, what kind of music do you like?" Alec asked, suddenly interested in her. What the fuck? Alecdipshit was interested in her.

"Dude, I'm loving Neighbourhood also Arctic Monkeys, don't forget Chase as well." She chuckled and hit his shoulders, I widened my eyes knowing that Alec hates contact physic and will kill her but he didn't move his hands and only laughed.

I was boiling in rage as I watched Zara getting too comfy with others, she glanced at Haider who was sniffing on some powers and quickly shared with him as if she didn't want him to consume that alone.

French kissing with drugs gives a whole new vibe.

"Can we play this shitty game?" Chase asked as he wrapped an arm around my shoulders, igniting a fit of jealousy to Haider who narrowed his eyes at us.

Fuck you, jerk.

"Yup, let's play." Cross rolled the bottle that was in the middle, the glass bottle turned on its own until it landed on Alevina.

"Truth or dare, if you choose dare and that you don't like it you can either drink shots proposed by the person or sniff drugs." He said everyone agreed to these rules.

"Dare, bitches." Alevina leaned back on her chair nonchalantly.

"Take off the first top." Haider snapped his eyes, bloodshot to Cross who shrugged off.

"Don't be the lame brother." His sister warned while taking off her shirt in front of everyone leaving her brothers in shock.

"When did you get a fucking tattoo?" Noel asked in disbelief as I tried to hide my thigh from everyone, believe me, or not but I did a tattoo last night. I wanted to try and felt like a free woman while doing it and it was also Chase's fault.

"I got a rose, it's beautiful right?" She observed her own tattoo that was on her stomach.

"Oh fuck." Alec muttered, keeping his eyes firmly on her breasts.

"No fucking eye raping my sister." Haider threw a pillow to Alec who got hurt, I guess fuck boy doesn't like his sister to get eye raped. That's too bad because I'm about to do the same thing.

"Urania, it's your turn."

Too bad that I'm such a pussy.

"Truth, I would like to choose truth." I said to Alevina who turned the bottle to me.

"Nerdy Anus can't choose a fucking dare." Alec rolled his eyes as he laughed with the others finding that funny.

"Stop it! Uran is not an anus." Zara directly scolded him by slapping his head, Haider grabbed her arm by doing that.

"It's just a joke. I mean she's a bitch, to be honest." He corrected my surname making me cringe.

Do you want to play like that? Alright, papì.

"I bet Haider can't hold a real romantic relationship. I wonder how he will find affection, oh wait, by sleeping with girls just to satisfy his bed. If you want a girl, keep up that attitude buddy." I slurred my words, not realizing that I've been saying stupid shits.

The public gasped and cheered as if they heard the news was surprising as fuck. Is it true—oh shit. I mean it wouldn't shock me because of the attitude, Haider clenched his jaw as he gripped the glass that had alcohol in it.