Chapter 20

Soccer game.

"So, where are we going now?" Chase asked after we went inside his car, I finished eating my pizza under the greedy stare of Chase who paid for the food which I was thankful for.

"The game is going to start at 1h, I feel like we should get there before we can't find a place to park." I said after putting my bag behind and the left-overs fries that I will give to my brother Avel, I'm sure he will be pissed that I wasn't here but I won't stay in the school for him since he finished his class later than I.

"Where is the stadium?" He asked as he turned on the ignition and pulled the brakes.

"Drive to the school, I show you where the private academy is located." I told him and he began to drive, following my orders.

"Right, so am I going to meet the famous soccer player?" He asked making me grin.

"Of course, my brother is the best soccer player." I said, wore my sunglasses.

"I was talking about Haider." Chase glanced at me with a dumbfounded look on his expression, I gulped and laughed ironically.

"He's not the star soccer player." I refuse to believe he's the star player of New Orleans, he was lying that other day I'm sure of it.

"Google may give you a different name." He stated and I glared at him while pulling my phone out of my pocket.

"I don't believe it." I checked on my phone, alright shorty I'm gonna tell you the opposite news.

Alright, never mind.

"You were lying."

"No, I wasn't lying I didn't know." I gulped, looked at the picture of Haider standing proudly in front of the podium with the trophy in his hand.

"That might be someone else." I said, trying to make him believe that my fuck buddy isn't a star soccer player.

"I know who is Haider Azrails, don't lie." He smiled forcefully and we immediately got into the Northwest academy as the wide white gates open to us, the inside was more modernized and gorgeous. It looked like a villa, when we enter inside we met the pond with beautiful fish and the flowery garden.

"This is exactly the copy of Elite." Chase stated making me cringe. I hate the series even though Aaron Piper is hot as fuck.

"I would never watch a show full of porn." I commented as he parked his car in the empty spot, I sighed and climbed out of his car. Feeling fresh air, it looked exactly like the school in Elite.

"Alright mamacita, where is the stadium?" Chase jumped out of his car before locking and looked around the perimeter.

"I don't fucking know." I emphasized the word and we looked around the school like tourists, students who are from here gazed at us from top to bottom, probably judging at us. I was wearing ripped baggy jeans and a gothic shirt. I made some efforts!

They looked like students coming from their rich daddies, some of the girls wore high white skirts with high knee black socks and the navy jumper or either navy blazers.

"I mean they look hot but not my style." The bi-boy grimaced and I did the same thing, it was the truth.

"Ran! What the fuck are you doing here?!" I turned around and saw the girl who called me, she ran to me and jumped on my body before I can react.