Chapter 7

mature content (derogatory names)

"Mine is probably a cosmopolitan made with vodka, triple sec, cranberry juice and freshly squeezed or sweetened lime juice." He said, there is no going back when you are talking about alcohols with Cross, he's the type of person being engrossed in this kind of conversation.

"I feel like this guy has some hot shit in his body." I ushered to Cross who was still talking about his drink.

"If your brothers catch you with one of the guys, they will kill you." He informed and I shrugged, I'm a junior, a 17-year girl who is in need of sexual attention. Besides, they are going away to a university in California. It's not like I hate them but thank God they are going away and also California is damn far away, it will probably take 3h of flight to go there.

They got a scholarship to the prestigious University of California, I'm happy for them, they want to become successful architects and to do that, they need to study in the most prestigious university.

"I will hide, besides they are not here at the moment." I said showing the crowd, no blondes or tall person here in my eyesight or else I must be blind. They left us after saying to me not to do stupid things and threatened Cross to protect me.

"I will fucking get laid." I insisted looking at his grey eyes, my besto wasn't that ugly. Curly hair and deep grey eyes.

"They will kill me." He frowned and I patted his shoulder.

"Don't worry, I will plan your funeral." I slurred my words and walked to I don't know where. I must be starting to feel intoxicated, I can't see well and I can't fucking walk correctly as if someone railed me.

Whenever I'm drunk, I'm horny and can gossip about sex without any shame, it's like me being drunk and tipsy at the same time. The rush of euphoria is amazing, I can't believe I never felt that before.

Slowly, I danced to the movements of the music blasting here in the living room, even though I'm tipsy, I still know what am I doing. The percentage of being raped is 3% at a party, I know because some assholes can put pills that are lethal for someone.

I felt someone putting his arms around me, I rolled my eyes and turned my head to see him. The guy was breathtaking, it was the best friend who is forbidden, he stared at me with lust and brushed my face slowly, he was drunk as well. I can feel the smell of alcohol from his mouth, surprisingly it didn't smell gross but fresh.

"What are you doing here?" He mumbled with his gruff and husky voice that feels exciting and excruciatingly to the point he's going to kill me for real.

"Having fun." I whispered, he gripped my waist and lifted my chin to meet my face, the distance between our face is close enough to touch our nose and brush our lips. He took that as a sign to brush our lips slightly.

"Around teenager boys?" He snickered while swaying our hips to the movements of the music, the flow was going pleasant and slow.

"I'm dancing with a teenager boy right now." I smirked and wrapped my arms around his tall neck.

He laughed with his deep voice, head tilted backwards, "Oh baby, let me show you that I'm not a boy but a man."

Our lips closed the distance and he grabbed my jaw to deepen our kiss, I never kissed someone like that. My eyes shut as I let him take over the kiss, my arms went around his neck. I uttered a delightful moan as his tongue played with mine. The kissing intensified with scintillating touches and stimulating gestures. He plunged his tongue deeper and deeper, savouring the taste. It was supposed to be slippery, sloppy and messy but he didn't do that, instead, he did well on making a clean kiss.